R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,197 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. I just tried reinstalling the plugin, deleting all old data. When I load it for the "first time" it loads a json with just {} in it. Any premade jsons won't work. the /remove command works but when you look at any entity that you can normally remove, it doesn't see any entity.

2. command or config to allow players to remove ONLY their bases and walls etc?

3. @Fujikura
    I am sorry, I am not understanding how to make the tool cost an item each time they use it. (in the json file..)
    No refund at all, I already have this set;
    "Remove - Normal - RefundEnabled": false,
    If they use the /remove tool, I want it to take your Salvaged Hammer from your inventory..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  4. Hey, I want to make it so that your plugin turns off when they equip a item, e.g they're removing stuff, then equip a weapon, instead of it un-equipping their weapon, i want them to equip the weapon as /remove is turned off, is this possible, and if so how would i go about doing this? any chance you could help?

5. can we get this to remove survey_crater? i added it to the config and it says no valid entity targeted. cheers
    would allow people to move their crater slightly instead of waiting for it to disappear

6. @Fujikura Can the next version remove deployables in a nostability zone when you /remove structure. Otherwise you end up with this

upload_2017-6-27_20-27-32.png

7. I did'nt understand the question...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498752695][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What would be the benefit of removing the crater? The generated resource deposit stays like it it after first creation. Means, any new crater in that area has the same output.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498753136][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    "Remove - Access - AuthLevel - Normal": 1,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498753207][/DOUBLEPOST]
    By the default generated config players have always the right to use the tool. when they have not, then you did change these rights.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498753313][/DOUBLEPOST]
    already described in the plugin page:

Remove - Access - Use Entity Owners
    This will allow remove for players that built an entity.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498753420][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thats all whats currently technically possible: R-Remover Tool for Rust - 4.1.6 | Oxide

8. pdr

pdr

@Fujikura , could u please add function to remove entity with hammer hit on it?

9. Any motivation to look at that new cfg option to check for TC privs AND entity owners both needing to be true before allowing remove?

I'm trying to prevent ppl from blowing out one wall in someones base then getting TC priv, rebuilding the wall, then coming back later and using /remove on the same wall to get in. By checking both priv and entity owner together it would let the base owner reset TC priv to stop that behavior.

10. Have it still in mind.

11. Any idea?

12. How can I setup that only admin/owner can use the remove tool

I have added the config file if some can help me out that will by amazing thx :)

Attached Files:

13. change

"Remove - Access - AuthLevel - Normal": 0,

to

"Remove - Access - AuthLevel - Normal": 2,

14. Thanks for your help and time :) have a nice day

15. thanks for the reply. Removed the plugin.

16. If share my cupboard, someone else will remove my house /remove
    How do I grant permission but not remove it?
    clan and friend
    ps - oh... hi is this your plugin? lol

17. I do only maintain it ;)
    First of all you should have this:
    Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": false,
    Any further removal "functions/sharing" is controlled by these 4 switches:
    Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Use Clans": true,  "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (Friends)": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (RustIO)": true,

18. It is the same as my setting
    "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": false,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Clans": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (Friends)": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (RustIO)": true,

True meaning can remove my house? [clan, friend]

19. for example these 2 to true lets clan members remove stuff by other clan members:
    Code:
    "Remove - Normal - Use Clans": true,"Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,
    Thats what is was made for, to let clans/friends build and remove together thier stuff ;)

20. ok Use Clans": false, Use Friends (Friends)": false, Use Friends (RustIO)": false, setting change
    now my clan mamber or friend can't remove my house . is that right?