R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,360 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. version 2.1.4

2. Ok, I guess we could roll back to a previous version then, the current version of BuildingOwners is 3.0

3. Remove tool isn't working correctly. I thought it was. lol

The time comes up, but cant remove anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  4. (19:34:12) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

5. Hola, RemoverTool no funciona (no elimina los objetos) Error: NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468539339][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi, RemoverTool not work (does not delete objects) error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

6. It doesnt work here neither and im not using building owners or none of that, im just using cupboard checks.

7. No funciona error: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

8. Yea, same error for me

9. Hi, RemoverTool not work

10. error NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    RemoverTool not work

11. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.hasTotalAccess (.BasePlayer player) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.CanRemoveEntity (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity entity, RemoveType removeType) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.TryRemove (.BasePlayer player, Ray ray, RemoveType removeType, Single distance) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.FixedUpdate ()

12. yeah broke please fix

13. how long is this going to take to fix grrrrrrrr
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468549083][/DOUBLEPOST]if i have one more player ask me to remove something i might hurt my pc lol :)

14. For now I'd try this version of RemoverTool, works perfectly for me:
    (This remover tool reference is on page 94 from Werkrat, Plugin Developer, not a previous update.) I use Austinv900's modified version of Entity Owner from page 20 of that forum, and the latest version of Building Owners.

I'm big on the admin teams not being slaves to removing deployables, this is my config settings:

Attached Files:

15. Lol I know what you mean. Todays update broke so much. The players are upset as if I broke all the plugins. It gets old

16. Dont work for me :(

17. any fix for this yet?

18. I confirm that Venomous's remove worked, and i didnt need building owners either

19. you can not translate, as before
    if translated, the remove no cost

20. works! thanks alot. and i dont use building owner plugin