R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,362 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. To restrict my players from having access what do i change in the configs? im not seeing what i am supposed to change.

2. Hola, la traducción de la configuración ya no cobra cuando se hace remove, arreglarlo, por favor
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468461953][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello, translating the config no longer charges when you remove, fix it, please

3. Give detailed information about the file config
    Please!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  4. By translating words like "word" " 10" config RemoveTool , when you remove not charge the 10 wood but is eo ai remove . If I leave it in English all goes well ...

5. I have the same problem for a few days. i already posted it a few times. but seems like nobody got an idea or wants to help us. I even posted all my files from Remover Tool and Building Owners. I even asked how they installed it. but noone replied.

6. it is working when i disable the building owners. so it has to be something with the building owners.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468485562][/DOUBLEPOST]Pls somebody help it's so annoying that its not working.

7. not working fine with new update, im building 1 foundate, and i try to remove this foundate, and say "u need permisions of owner"

8. "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" Spammed to my console when players try to remove.

9. Code:
    RemoverTool - Failed to compile: RemoverTool.cs(760,118): error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `bool' expression to type `int'

10. A working version here

Attached Files:

11. Does not work for me.

12. me either

13. Does not work for me too

14. Don't think your version works, because it's coupled with other versions of BuildingOwner, EntityOwner or something.

15. not working anymore :(

16. ownership default of rust, not working with remove owners

17. Not working for me too

18. Getting working with building owners, but we should wait for plugin owner

19. I see the seconds in the plug message and the names from Items, but it don't work

20. what is the version with building owners plugin?