R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,362 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Can we get a way to configure the XP cost? I run a 2500x gather rate so 1 xp is nothing.

2. Hello! Is there any solution for this kind of error?

Code:
    [Oxide] 10:37 [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:37 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(916,48): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

3. How to allow to delete items?

4. Sry im stupid as hell... xD was trying it localy , and was trying to find files on my host... GJ migui gj xD.

Thx alot btw
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468397658][/DOUBLEPOST]Im
    {
    if (!PayWithXP)
    {
    Dictionary<string, object> costList = GetCost(removeObject);
    foreach (KeyValuePair<string, object> pair in costList)
    {
    cost += string.Format("{0} x{1}\n", pair.Key, pair.Value.ToString());
    }
    }
    else
    {
    cost = "20";
    }
    }

Find for that on the plugin (Cost was 1 i added 20) gotta try it still and dont even give me thx give them to sami what i did is nothing :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468397838][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it doesnt fix, still taking 1 just shw 20 let me try to find :p

5. I have still the problem i posted earlier.. No one has any idea to help out ? It worked for me until they updated rust.. Here are the 4 files im using.. pls help..

Attached Files:

6. I GOT IT :p i feel so proud of my self for this stupid thing ! xD.
    player.xp.Reset();
    player.xp.Add(Rust.Xp.Definitions.Cheat, unused - 20);
    }
    }
    static bool CanPay(BasePlayer player, BaseEntity entity, RemoveType removeType)
    {
    if (removeType == RemoveType.Admin || removeType == RemoveType.All) return true;
    if (!PayWithXP)
    {
    Dictionary<string, object> cost = GetCost(entity);

foreach (KeyValuePair<string, object> pair in cost)
    {
    string itemname = pair.Key.ToLower();
    if (displaynameToShortname.ContainsKey(itemname))
    itemname = displaynameToShortname[itemname];
    ItemDefinition itemdef = ItemManager.FindItemDefinition(itemname);
    if (itemdef == null) continue;
    int amount = player.inventory.GetAmount(itemdef.itemid);
    if (amount < Convert.ToInt32(pair.Value))
    return false;
    }
    }
    else
    {
    if (Mathf.FloorToInt(player.xp.UnspentXp) >= 20)
    {

Thats were u modify the exp ( Were u see 20 change to whatever u want)

Last line means that u need "x" amount to use remover so if u have it will let u remove ( but it isnt the amount itself, thats the required amount)

You have to go to second line were u see 20 to also set it ( that will be the amount taken)

Also for showing the cost on remover tool u have to set the number on the previos post :)

Hope it helps ya

Edit:
    Have tried all the cases and i find 0 bugs by now, u delvl when lossing xp ( as i wanted xD not sure if intended but GREAT YEA!)

U wont be able to remove if no building allow and everything is fine! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2016
  7. Good day! I can not understand how to remove elements of the structure. Put the plugin. Write /remove , and I error: Cant Use With the Remove Item": "You can't use the remover tool while you are holding an item.

How to use the plugin? How to remove after entering the command?

8. U have to take off the item
    You have to take off the items of ur hands , and u will be able.

if not sure what i say, just throw everything from ur fast action bar and u will be able :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468401561][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok sami i found smthing nt sure if u expect it or not (also i dont need it to be fixed just telling)

You waste same exp for removing a full life block than a half life block, as said im not sure but i guess u didnt add it to the refund percentage right?

Thx fr ur work

9. Thank you very much! Very much helped.

10. [Oxide] 10:37 [Error] RemoverTool plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:37 [Error] RemoverTool.cs(916,48): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `Rust.Xp.Agent'

Can you help me out here?

11. Is it possible to add an option wherein people can remove deployables? (Furnace, box, etc.) With only building owners I mean, not cupboard owners. (I really don't want to have to enable the cupboard option.)

12. in the new update is not working remove clan and remove furnaces, walls, boxes ...

13. Fixed it! You have to update your server!

14. Is anyone using the Building Owners ? If so can somebody pls explain how they installed the building Owners including the remover tool and what config they're using ?

15. Sami can u send me a private message or smthing?

I forgot to test 1 thing ( thx god i was when it happent :p) if u waste xp points on learning items for example ( lvl 19 have 321 xp points)
    you can be lvl 19 at have 10 xp points , u got me?

So when u use remove u go back like to lvl 3/4 cause it set u in the lvl u are when u have 10 xp points, hope u understand me and thx for all the help before.

Im also trying to find the fix but think im still 2 noob xD

thx

16. Good day! Tell me how I can change the position of the information window? To move below and to the right. Thanks in advance!

17. why do people loose xp now for removing stuff?

18. Set it on configuration file.
    Disabled by default
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468425910][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well havent check that but i think its on config file look for x y positions.
    If not its inside plugin.

I will look when i reach home

19. so i set "Remove - Pay" to false?

20. can anyone let me why it says for everyone on my server you you have no right to remove this when they should? i have everything added building owners all that?