QuickSmelt

Moved

Total Downloads: 57,445 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. it works perfect you just messd up something with CFG.

2. How do i fix it?

3. Want to ask everyone if you have the same issue as myself. I am using only CampFires to cook food. Recently I have been able to cook meats except for Bear Meat. Everything else about the plug works great! This is the issue I am having right now. I can't cook Bear Meat at all! Does antone have a solution ? I have checked the config multiple times for correctness and stability. And have verified my settings and consumptions. I changed nothing for a long time though.....And than this is happening. Need some help Please. Thank you:

4. I have a x1000000 server and i want it to be when i put hqm or metal or sulfur it cooks like 1000000 of it instantly

5. whats the permission if U want everyone to be able to use this plugin the second they join my server.

6. As soon as you install it, everyone should have it! But this is how you give all players the use of whatever it is you want them to have. ( oxide.grant group default quicksmelt.allow ) This command works with all your mod permissions!

7. ok so I'm trying to just times it all by 4 but I only have notepad so I got something that looks like this

Config["OvenMultipliers"] = ovenMultipliers = GetConfig("OvenMultipliers", ovenDefaults())

what do I change to make it times 4?

8. You can configure the settings in the QuickSmelt.json file under the oxide/config directory.

CookTimes
    (itemname and time) in seconds lets you control the cooktime for each itemtype (1.0 - x.x) . (lower=faster; higher=slower)

OvenMultipliers(entityname and multiplier) lets you control the multiplier for each type (limits are 0.1-10.0)

},
    "OvenMultipliers":{
    "campfire":1.0,
    "ceilinglight.deployed":1.0,
    "furnace":1.0,
    "furnace.large":1.0,
    "jackolantern.angry":1.0,
    "jackolantern.happy":1.0,
    "lantern.deployed":1.0,
    "refinery_small_deployed":1.0,
    "tunalight.deployed":1.0

Anything below 1.0 will slow it down.

and instal notepad ++

[ FIND THIS AND EDIT : QuickSmelt.json ]
    >>>
    You can configure the settings in the QuickSmelt.json file under the oxide/config directory.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
  9. so do I need to change it for each item?
    I'm sorry I'm new to all this I been reading and just trying for trail and air and I was lucky so far with the other mods I have done this one is kicking my butt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2017
  10. I'm using a server host and using notepad++ and still don't see what you are showing in all the examples can you please tell me how to work this thing been trying to get this mod working so my server can have smelting equal to its 4 times gather otherwise people are going to stop playing on it soon and I don't want that

11. Okay guys i have been working on my server all night getting those plugin to work, i got everything to work but 2 plugin, quick smelt and gather. I read all about this one, but im sooooooo damn confuse, its insane, i tried and tried, Is there someone nice enough here
    to help me ? Can you make that config file so i just can copy it ? for everything to cook FASTER , MUCH faster. but lets say i put 500 sulfur ore, well i want it to make 500 sulfur (same amount) and enough charcoal! If someone here can saveeeeeeeeee me time !

12. just change this :

CookTimes(itemname and time) in seconds lets you control the cooktime for each itemtype (1.0 - x.x) . (lower=faster; higher=slower)

13. Item name and time i mean its not clear, do i have to do that for each items? i mean can you not give me a CLEAR exemple ...
    i mean there is a shitload of item that goes in a furnace, resources and all food... i mean i dont get it...

I already read that, but i dont get it. and like i said do i have to do that lets say for ''metal ore'' for sulfur ore and every single item...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496529448][/DOUBLEPOST]okay, i setted all items at 1 ... but still too slow is there another option somewhere for that ???

14. 55 pages of comments and none can help. great.

15. I am having a problem with this plugin. I can not give myself any items from the f1 console even though i am the owner and have auth 2. i disable the plugin and it lets me i re-enable in and goes back to not letting me... Can someone help me plz?

16. it does not work for me it is still slow can you help me
    {
    "AmountsOfBecome": {
    "can_beans_empty": 150,
    "can_tuna_empty": 100,
    "chicken_raw": 100,
    "crude_oil": 300,
    "fish_raw": 100,
    "hq_metal_ore": 100,
    "humanmeat_raw": 100,
    "meat.bear.raw": 100,
    "meat.deer.raw": 100,
    "meat.pork.raw": 100,
    "meat.wolf.raw": 100,
    "metal_ore": 100,
    "sulfur_ore": 100
    },
    "CharcoalMultiplier": 1,
    "CharcoalPercentLoss": 25,
    "CookInFurnaces": true,
    "CookTimes": {
    "can_beans_empty": 100.0,
    "can_tuna_empty": 100.0,
    "chicken_raw": 100.0,
    "crude_oil": 100.0,
    "fish_raw": 100.0,
    "hq_metal_ore": 100.0,
    "humanmeat_raw": 100.0,
    "meat.bear.raw": 100.0,
    "meat.deer.raw": 100.0,
    "meat.pork.raw": 100.0,
    "meat.wolf.raw": 100.0,
    "metal_ore": 100.0,
    "sulfur_ore": 100.0
    },
    "ExpertModeEnabled": false,
    "OvenMultipliers": {
    "campfire": 10.0,
    "ceilinglight.deployed": 10.0,
    "furnace": 10.0,
    "furnace.large": 10.0,
    "jackolantern.angry": 10.0,
    "jackolantern.happy": 10.0,
    "lantern.deployed": 10.0,
    "refinery_small_deployed": 10.0,
    "small_refinery_static": 10.0,
    "tunalight.deployed": 10.0
    },
    "OvercookMeat": false,
    "UsePermissions": false,
    "WoodFuelAmount": 1.0
    }

17. Same, It's slow for me too:

Code:
    {
      "AmountsOfBecome": {
        "can_beans_empty": 15,
        "can_tuna_empty": 10,
        "chicken_raw": 1,
        "crude_oil": 3,
        "fish_raw": 1,
        "hq_metal_ore": 1,
        "humanmeat_raw": 1,
        "meat.bear.raw": 1,
        "meat.deer.raw": 1,
        "meat.pork.raw": 1,
        "meat.wolf.raw": 1,
        "metal_ore": 1,
        "sulfur_ore": 1
      },
      "CharcoalMultiplier": 1,
      "CharcoalPercentLoss": 25,
      "CookInFurnaces": true,
      "CookTimes": {
        "can_beans_empty": 5.0,
        "can_tuna_empty": 5.0,
        "chicken_raw": 5.0,
        "crude_oil": 5.0,
        "fish_raw": 5.0,
        "hq_metal_ore": 5.0,
        "humanmeat_raw": 5.0,
        "meat.bear.raw": 5.0,
        "meat.deer.raw": 5.0,
        "meat.pork.raw": 5.0,
        "meat.wolf.raw": 5.0,
        "metal_ore": 5.0,
        "sulfur_ore": 5.0
      },
      "ExpertModeEnabled": false,
      "OvenMultipliers": {
        "campfire": 1.0,
        "ceilinglight.deployed": 1.0,
        "furnace": 1.0,
        "furnace.large": 1.0,
        "jackolantern.angry": 1.0,
        "jackolantern.happy": 1.0,
        "lantern.deployed": 1.0,
        "refinery_small_deployed": 1.0,
        "small_refinery_static": 1.0,
        "tunalight.deployed": 1.0
      },
      "OvercookMeat": false,
      "UsePermissions": false,
      "WoodFuelAmount": 10.0
    }

18. Cause your "OvenMultipliers" are all still at 1 ;)

19. Yea I just figured that out lol, I also found the last line: WoodFuelAmount effects wood burn, so changed that to 15 to stop the wood itself from burning like crazy!