QuickSmelt

Moved

Total Downloads: 57,445 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. Im not sure if its this plugin but I'm having charcoal produce at a crazy rate! Which is proportionate when the furnace is on, but it keeps going even when off! you have to remove the wood for it to stop. I'm worried its lagging the server!

2. Fuji I am having a problem I can't figure out. My config looks correct to me, but when expert mode is on, the wood fuel amount is correctly 10, but only works on expert mode (expert mode off it does 1 wood per tick, too fast and using way too much wood), however charcoal does not multiply on expert mode as I have it set to multiply to 10 (it gives 1 charcoal and should give 10).
    Code:
    {
      "AmountsOfBecome": {
      "can_beans_empty": 15,
      "can_tuna_empty": 10,
      "chicken_raw": 1,
      "crude_oil": 3,
      "fish_raw": 1,
      "hq_metal_ore": 1,
      "humanmeat_raw": 1,
      "meat.bear.raw": 1,
      "meat.deer.raw": 1,
      "meat.pork.raw": 1,
      "meat.wolf.raw": 1,
      "metal_ore": 1,
      "sulfur_ore": 1
      },
      "CharcoalMultiplier": 10,
      "CharcoalPercentLoss": 25,
      "CookInFurnaces": false,
      "CookTimes": {
      "can_beans_empty": 30.0,
      "can_tuna_empty": 30.0,
      "chicken_raw": 30.0,
      "crude_oil": 1.0,
      "fish_raw": 20.0,
      "hq_metal_ore": 1.0,
      "humanmeat_raw": 30.0,
      "meat.bear.raw": 30.0,
      "meat.deer.raw": 30.0,
      "meat.pork.raw": 30.0,
      "meat.wolf.raw": 30.0,
      "metal_ore": 1.0,
      "sulfur_ore": 1.0
      },
      "ExpertModeEnabled": false,
      "OvenMultipliers": {
      "campfire": 1.0,
      "ceilinglight.deployed": 1.0,
      "furnace": 10.0,
      "furnace.large": 10.0,
      "jackolantern.angry": 1.0,
      "jackolantern.happy": 1.0,
      "lantern.deployed": 1.0,
      "refinery_small_deployed": 10.0,
      "small_refinery_static": 10.0,
      "tunalight.deployed": 1.0
      },
      "OvercookMeat": false,
      "UsePermissions": false,
      "WoodFuelAmount": 10.0
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  3. So whats "your" question, is the question ;) Or your desired final config.

4. Anyone?!?!

5. Thats was an issue some plugin/oxide versions before. But currently, being at all on latest verions, this does not happen.

6. I shall delete and reupload, is there anything in cfg that would make this happen?

7. Nope...

8. What about nofuel plugin? could that effect it.

9. can someone make me a config to quick smelt it 5 times faster? I cant seem to get it to work. =/

10. My question is why doesn't charcoal give 10 in ExpertMode: true? It only gives 1 per wood.

11. I am well and truely baffled. I changed hosts from fragnet to multiplay. I have treated multiplay as a new server and uploaded everything fresh and plugin is up to date. My config files are correct (double checked the config on my other server). On the new host Quicksmelt is vanila (or acting like vanila). I don't believe this is a Plugin issue. Any Ideas?
    It works fine on my other server. The permission I am using is grant group default quicksmelt.allow

12. Maybe, maybe not. Simply do a test with that deactivated.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492852928][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That i cannot really answer to, cause i did only implement the exact functions from version 1.3.x
    You might need to play around with the options in different combinations, and then i'm sure it wold fit what you need.

13. Guys...can i modify quarry speed??? i just set up oil multiplier with 4, so when u cook oil, u get 4 more times of low grade..but when u start your quarry, low grade consumption is reaaaally low-apeed!!!! someone?

14. Nope, the quarry is NO oven

15. What is right name for Raw Deer Meat?

"meet.deer.raw": 1,
    "deermeat.raw": 1,

i put both in but no Change of the Cooking Time.

16. Hello, I have been having issues getting Quick Smelt to run on my server. The server is hosted thru MultiplayGameServers and I use ClanForge to configure the plugins. I followed their instructions to the T on adding the plugins. Other plugins adapt to the server just fine but some do not specifically the QuickSmelt plugin. I got in contact with Multiplay technical support, they tried to load the file on their end and saw an issue with the QuickSmelt addon. Even if they change the config on the server itself via the backend, it just reverts to some random one that they had issues to manually change. The Tech Support managed to get the configuration file the way I wanted to load when I added the plugin, however the in game smelting rate remained normal vanilla speed. I made sure to add the permissions the the groups and people to the groups. Just to be sure I've tried to reload it a few time properly and it is unchanged even at default settings.

Am I missing something or maybe a conflicting plugin?

Attached Files:

17. I am having the same issue as is another friend of mine. Does the host company need to do something on their end?

18. quesoydulcedetandil, I think your looking for a different plugin called GatherManager. Gather Manager for Rust | Oxide

19. Installed this mod on my server and was wondering if there is any easy console commands to change the quick smelt rate without opening config files?
    Thanks

20. Came here to ask the exact same question. Haha. Yes, was wondering if there were console commands to adjust the settings for this plugin.