QuickSmelt

Moved

Total Downloads: 57,445 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. Hey @Fujikura would it be possible to add Search Lights to slow down their consumption. Can this work by simply adding "searchlight" into the "OvenMultipliers" list? Thanks
    Code:
    "OvenMultipliers": {
        "searchlight": 0.5,
    Edit: Tested it and unfortunately doesn't work that simple :p

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  2. the "SearchLight" class is of type "StorageContainer". There's not any part of a "BaseOven" in it :p

3. Oh cause that makes complete sense doesn't it ;) I feel sorry for what you have to put up with sometimes, do you think Facepunch will change this?
    Considering that horses still produce raw deer meat and when it's cooked it turns into cooked chicken, i'm gonna take a wild guess and say no :D maybe next year..

4. I've read through pages of comments and no one has an answer, I want values for 5x speed smelting with charcoal wood and product proportionate to vanilla
    [DOUBLEPOST=1500013591][/DOUBLEPOST]

5. how do i raise the amount that gets smelted at once, because i tried messing with things and all i could get to work is the multiplier, so 1 piece of sulfur ore turned into 1000 that was smelted

6. @VKAY
    Code:
    "AmountsOfBecome": {
    "sulfur_ore": 1000 <--
    @Fujikura Could you please confirm the permissions are working correct I am having some issues? Whether I have permission or not, with "usePermissions": true", oven outputs at the same rate. I tried turning off oven and restarting, destroying oven completely and replacing, restarted the server too but no changes. Thanks :)
    To be more specific, I was trying to edit the "CookTimes" only.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  7. They are still at these positions in the code where they should be.

8. Sorry if I didn't make much sense, my problem is this. If I have quicksmelt.allow I am getting increased rate from ovens, good! When I remove the permissions from myself, I am still getting the increased oven rate. I have "usePermissions": true.

9. expertmode is on true its going PRETTY fast by everybody but it isnt going fast with me someone knows how to fix this

10. hi guys i own a battle server im struggling to get the quicksmelt plugin to work to burn charcoal quick like i would like 100k charcoal per 60s ? anyone could help me out would be great many thanks anyone could help me pm me on here or add me on skype joshhopey or steam bigjosh many thanks

11. help me pls. im setting up a new server but i cant get this to work somehow.
    Example:
    i want to melt 10 ores at once, which turn into 10 melted ores. So 10 sulfur ore makes 10 sulfur, but only 10 at a time.

i dont want 1 ore to become 10 sulfur. and i dont want it to go 10 times as fast. Same speed only more ore at once.
    i've tried normal mode and expert mode, but somehow i dont get it. Please help me out. and yes, i reload quicksmelt every time. I've seen this on many, many servers but i cant get it to work. maybe someone can give me the JSON file or the code? much appreciated <3

12. I am using the quicksmelt plugin on my server, but i dont know how to make stuff smelt quicker pls help :)

13. im trying to use this plugin to make it so its instant smelt/cook, how would i do this?

14. how would i do this. i have tried instantsmelt but its not working.

15. hey @Fujikura , I had an idea that I would like you to consider, could you make it possible to put a day/night timer on the quick smelting? faster smelting during night then day etc.?

16. That would only work, if at all, for the expertmode.

17. yeah that would be, but it does sound like a nice idea to implement into it right?

18. is there a way to make the smelting ridiculously fast and use less than 1 wood? I just can't seem to get it.

19. Los hornos no me consumen nada de madera

20. I still want them to consume wood, just very little. I also want to speed it up to almost instant.