Quests

Creates quests for players to go on to earn rewards, complete with a GUI menu

Total Downloads: 9,371 - First Release: May 31, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 53 likes
  1. thank you for your job.
    I like this plugin.
    One a problem with the dictionary:

"KillOBJ": "Kill quests require you to kill 'X' amount of the target objective",
    "CraftOBJ": "Crafting quests require you to craft 'X' amount of the objective item",
    "GatherOBJ": "Gather quests require you to gather 'X' amount of the objective from resources",
    "LootOBJ": "Loot quests require you to collect 'X' amount of the objective item from containers",
    "DelvOBJ": "Delivery quests require you to deliver a package from one vendor to another",

these are not translated. Always see these on english.

2. Please, help me

Attached Files:

3. I solved removing the extension on file for now.
    Go into D:\servers\service3752\home\games\rust\server\verygames\oxide\data\LustyMap\custom\ and change the file vendoricon.png to vendoricon.
    For now I solved in this way.
    Waiting for a fix or for major infos.

4. Could you add an option to make the quests just one time quest? I mean, once they complete the quest they couldnt do the same quest ever.

5. Hi i have noticed when you redeem you quest item and you
    click on the claim quest you can click it twice and get double the amount offered?

6. I also noticed that I am having a bit of a hard time designating an NPC as a Quest Vendor. I have changed the config for it and when I type /questnpc it doesn't give any sort of error or confirmation. I have used Quests in the past and I never had a hard time doing this step.

7. that`s real prolem, we off quests for a while

8. The wipe came, is there any way I can reset the player data?

9. Delete the quests_players.json.

10. That didnt work... o.o

11. k1lly0u updated Quests with a new update entry:

12. Hi k1lly0u, thank you for your job and for your time but we have issue on this script:
    Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerChat' on plugin 'RustIO v2.9.0' (MissingFieldException: Field '.Arg.connection' not found.)
    Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'Quests v2.1.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.

Only for report.
    Thanks

13. another two problems with this script:
    quest_vendor doesn't works! (if the player USE the quest_vendor nothing happen)
    when I create a new Quest Vendor and i use the command:
    questnpc VENDORNAME (for example /questnpc Athos)
    the name of the vendor is quest_vendor_1

Solved deleting all config/data

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2017
  14. Hi i have noticed when you redeem you quest item and you
    click on the claim quest you can click it twice and get double the amount offered?

15. such problems

16. I got the Quest NPC to work, but I am curious as to why when I am in the quest menu, adding amount, description, name, etc for a quest, it posts what I am typing in the chat. Anyone know why that is?

17. Any idea why this cfg is not working? Already checked it in jsonlint

Attached Files:

18. I have an issue on "default" players.
    They can't see the "delivery" button when they call the Quest menu.
    Only the quests are visible.
    Anyone with the same issue?

Another issue: if I try to delete an NPC (quest Vendors) from the menu Quest, I see all QuestVendor on the same line(overlap)

Attached Files:

• bug.JPG
      bug.JPG
      File size:
      81.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  19. Can you please fix the issue with the reward being given twice when choosing zero or 1 reward?

Also, what if I want to hand resources?
    Maybe allow rewards from the entire belt without having to hold the item?

20. Dear developmer,

Do not waste time in the shuffle correcting bugs associated with macros. Just make automatic issue rewards. Player completed the quests, automatically received reward. And with thst buttom receiving the reward will be a lot of problems.

Thank you and sorry for my english :)