Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,761 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Yesterday's update was .. only an error fix which does not affect cupboards. Make sure that you dont have any cupboard related plugins that might conflict with this one..

2. I mean Rust's update, not plugin's.
    I'm not sure that the real reason of this bug is this plugin (or something else)
    It worked nice for last 5 days, but after update I get this =/ I don't change anything else, so..

3. http://oxidemod.org/threads/building-blocks-bug.10472/ ....

4. I have the same problem after the upgrade.

5. Then read two posts above yours

6. So, guys here have same problem with teleport, but most of them don't use Portal plugin.
    But all of them use m-Teleportation. And now Mughisi update m-Teleportation and their problem was gone (most probably).
    I tested it (also with latest Rust/Oxide update), but problem with Portals is still here ):
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437772232,1437763056][/DOUBLEPOST]Here is an explanation of the problem.

7. yes, cause I used the same method to tp as he did. Im going to fix it too. Ill se what Mughisi did to fix it.!

8. This.
    Code:
    player.RemoveFromTriggers();

9. okay, ty

10. My portals are in a safezone using zonemanager, when a player leaves the safezone using the portal, its as if they havent left the area, they cant build(zone manager message saying u cant build in this area) and they are in godmode.

11. yea but still this is needed to be fixed. Ill see that I do that very soon, I'm busy right now

12. LaserHydra updated Portals with a new update entry:

fix

13. Awesome work man, thank you so much.
    Finally my ferry system is up and working ^^

Loving this <3

Regards
    7th

Attached Files:

14. awesome idea! Looks great! I'd love to see it ingame!

15. Guys i have a problem setting up those portals. Commands doesnt work at all. i contacted my fragnet support. they said plugin doesnt work on oxide stable version.

16. Your support ist talking - sorry - shit then. I got no problems at all. Do you have any error in the console/log?

17. ok so now i granted premission portals.admin

but those commands i write in chat or console they donest work

Go to the place where the entrance should be
    write /portal set Portal1 entrance (Portal1 is an example name for a Portal)
    go to the place where the exit should be
    write /portal set Portal1 exit
    Go into the Config and change other details of the Portal, for example the radius, in which it teleports people.

i tried to write /portal set Portal1 entrance and write /portal set Portal1 exit in different location using chat or console but nothin happened. in chat doesnt happened anything message disappear, in console says command not found

my list of errors since this week. i have brand new server but is nothing related portal error in this logs

[7/27/2015 7:17:10 PM] [Oxide] 7:17 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin motd (Exception: Plugin is missing version)
    [7/27/2015 7:18:33 PM] [Oxide] 7:18 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin motd (Exception: Plugin is missing version)
    [7/27/2015 7:21:18 PM] [Oxide] 7:21 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin motd (Exception: Plugin is missing version)
    [7/29/2015 8:41:56 PM] [Oxide] 8:41 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'LoadDefaultConfig' on plugin 'Stack Sizes' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: path)
    [7/29/2015 9:04:34 PM] [Oxide] 9:04 PM [Error] Plugin failed to compile: CraftingController (leaving previous version loaded)
    [7/29/2015 9:04:34 PM] [Oxide] 9:04 PM [Error] CraftingController plugin failed to compile!
    [7/29/2015 9:04:34 PM] [Oxide] 9:04 PM [Error] CraftingController.cs(29,51): error CS0664: Literal of type double cannot be implicitly converted to type `float'. Add suffix `f' to create a literal of this type
    [7/31/2015 8:32:38 PM] [Oxide] 8:32 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [7/31/2015 8:43:05 PM] [Oxide] 8:43 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 11:16:04 AM] [Oxide] 11:16 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 12:23:12 PM] [Oxide] 12:23 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 1:25:57 PM] [Oxide] 1:25 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 1:30:34 PM] [Oxide] 1:30 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 1:30:36 PM] [Oxide] 1:30 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 1:30:40 PM] [Oxide] 1:30 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)
    [8/1/2015 1:30:41 PM] [Oxide] 1:30 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnTrapSnapped' on plugin 'Rust Core' (ArgumentException: failed to convert parameters)

18. are you sure you got the latest version of oxide? some versions ago there was a problem with chat commands

19. as i mentioned before. im ruining oxide stable latest. there is auto update check for every 4 hours. i can also install some other oxide versions available. i have some other plugins installed they all working fine. if you can explain me step by step after i install plugin maybe i can fix my problem. thankyou