Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,736 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. may I join your server to see it myself lol

2. Sure, but I haven't assigned it to other user groups. I'll have to assign it if that's even possible at this point. I have teamviewer.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437427140][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can stream if I have too, or do you just want the IP? You'll have to find me on the map.

3. add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/LaserHydra

4. By default will all my users be able to use the portals like they can now? or do I have to add them to Portal.use?

5. add portals.use to the players, moderator, and admin group

6. edit: whoops, i responded to question from page 1.

@LaserHydra It will not allow me to use portals. Says I don't have permissions no matter I give it to myself individually or my group.

On a side note. SUPER awesome smoke effects!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437429465][/DOUBLEPOST]wait, is it portals.use or portals.admin? the latter is on the overview page. I'll try use

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2015
  7. ok i updated i see the FX but now i get this in rcon

[Oxide] 7:00 PM [Error] Failed to run a 2.00 timer in Portals (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

8. Be sure that "Permission" is set for every Portal

9. anyone else randomly teleporting when in "spectate" mode?

10. uh now I know what I forgot to do when updating the plugin! Ill see if I can fix this today

11. In the next update can you make it so we can disable permission requirements for players? Would like them to be open to any one without having to set

12. just leave them at portals.use and give the permission portals.use to the group player

13. I have much to learn haha, thanks

14. its simple logic ^^ it nothing you need to learn. Just turn over the Logic lever in your brain ;)

15. I have a plugin named Lever.cs it does it automated every some hours. To keep your brain logical.
    15$ and done.

16. I can program six languages, I hardly see how me not knowing something like that is "common sense" or "logic"... that's just pretentious when I was complementing you.

By the way people can place bear traps on the portals etc.

17. xD
    You turn everyting into something mean
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437604900][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Thanks for reporting. I recommend using it with ZoneManager anyways, to block PortalsRooms or such stuff from being griefed. Anyways I think Ill add a protection against traps

18. Code:
    [Error] Portals.cs(118,17): error CS0428: Cannot convert method group `IsWounded' to non-delegate type `bool'. Consider using parentheses to invoke the method

19. LaserHydra updated Portals with a new update entry:

fix