Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,736 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. Well do you have any idea of Particles Effects we could use? Examples are given above

2. I actually haven't a clue where to get a list of particles or I could give you my input, do you have a list. Maybe I could test them ingame and give my feedback?

3. Well you don't need a list, actually every visual particle effects which you see ingame an be used, ill find the name of them then

4. If you could use the fx from campfires, without it actually burning them if that's possible. That'd be awesome

5. I can :)
    Ill see

6. How is that update coming along? I did not see an update yesterday.

7. update hopefully coming today

8. Maybe add TP's cost (for each Portal)?

For example:
    Code:
      "PresetPortal": {
        "EntranceX": 0,
        "EntranceY": 0,
        "EntranceZ": 0,
        "ExitX": 0,
        "ExitY": 10,
        "ExitZ": 0,
        "OneWay": "false",
        "Radius": 5,
        "Cost-Resource": "metal_fragments",
        "Cost-Quantity": "50"
      }

I think it will be great and this will create a nice system of teleports on map.

9. maybe later. I must say, I dont think its that important now

10. ofc, it's just idea to think :)
    anyway, ty for that great plugin!

11. People can code that system for themselves if it needs be, really not needed

12. So guys, do you think this is a good effect for portals? For now.
    [​IMG]
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437342859][/DOUBLEPOST]Or this one?
    [​IMG]

13. it looks good, any chance of making it bigger? I was thinking. have you see the smoke cloud from a smoke rocket on the ground? its cool and lingers.

14. Right now it will only be this tower like effect, where you can change height and spacing of the effect. Update coming today

15. LaserHydra updated Portals with a new update entry:

particle effects & permissions

16. How can you delete them? What permissions do I need to put in the permission folder? Also I keep the getting the message You are not able to use this portal and it just keeps popping up and I'm not typing or doing anything.

17. 1. You need to give yourself the permission to use the portal; standard one for all is portals.use
    So, give yourself
    portals.use & portals.admin

18. Yo LaserHydra,

It will save previous Portals if i upgrade plugin less delete the config ?

19. a seperate teleport timer for each portal would be cool if u could add that in very nice so far
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437418312][/DOUBLEPOST]would be cool as well if u could set a portal to someones steamid so only they can use it or their friends so liek for vips i could give them portals in their house or to rad towns etc