Player Ranks

Player ranks and stats database

Total Downloads: 4,866 - First Release: Mar 4, 2017 - Last Update: May 29, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. You get an OnEntityBuilt every time you reload PlayerRanks?

I can't reproduce it so best thing is to find out if the error occurs with PR as the only plugin and, if not, which plugin triggers the error.

2. CovertAdmin & Rename

3. That explains it.
    I understand why there was an error now, and the double-check fix I put in is the proper solution. :)

Thanks.

4. I just updated to latest version today as old one worked fine.
    Well done on the new update - stats look really good :)
    Well surprised

5. Everyone is wondering what SDR means. :) So, I gotta ask.

6. i could be wrong but i think its suicide death ratio

7. I don't think so. I never commited suicide and I got 0.33 points.

8. It is suicide to death ratio, but killing yourself accidentally counts.
    Falling, barbs/spikes, drowing, starving, etc.

9. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'PlayerRanks v1.3.6' (UnauthorizedAccessException: Доступ к системе ограничен, недостаточно прав для использование -> (TYPE)System.Reflection.MethodBase) at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.HasFriend (System.String playerId, System.String friendId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.friendCheck (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer victim) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Can This Be Put On A Website

11. Yes but just like StatLogger, in your leaderboard thread, web-dev knowledge is required.

12. Are U Able To Help

13. i've some problems. I am using mysql option. I turned off npc distance category but it still updates the values on that. The same problem for "StructuresUpgraded"

I also wonder why my LeaderBoard DB is empty always. I must use the timed option? Ingame i can watch leaderboards, or is the db leaderboard different from the ingame one?

14. Hi,
    Turning on/off categories if for in-game display. Everything gets saved to SQL regardless.

The leaderboard sql table will be empty until/unless you click 'save leaderboard' in the admin panel.
    The visible in-game leaderboard is constantly updated. Any SQL leaderboards are a snapshot from when that leaderboard was saved.

15. thx for your fast answer. i used "save leaderboard" already, it told me it saved but it's still empty. And why is the primary key a date? o_O
    Sorry but it's a bit confusing for me ^^

I need to turn on the timed top list?

Also "TimePlayed" keeps 00:00:00

16. Are you seeing any console errors?
    Does your regular data make it to the other SQL table?

Primary key is the date/time that each leaderboard was saved.
    I figured, most likely, people would be using leaderboards to keep an end-of-wipe record each month.

TimePlayed will always be zero if you aren't using PlayTimeTracker plugin.

Edit: No, the top-timed list is unrelated.
    It just displays info to the server at intervals.

17. I don't get any errors.
    The regular data gets saved well.

Regarding the "Structures Upgraded". I turned it off, but it still saves it to the table. You told me thats normal. But thats an intense option and turning off deployables count etc. worked well

PS: I am running the server on Debian Linux if it's matter

18. Yeah, every category whether enabled/disabled/blank gets saved down to the sql table.
    It's a carbon copy of the /data/PlayerRanks.json file.

Those intense options; Disabling those (as a group) does actually prevent the capture of data. That option is there for performance.

Individually enabling/disabling any other options just means they won't be displayed in-game, but they're still recorded and saved to table.

19. Steenamaroo updated Player Ranks with a new update entry: