Player Ranks

Player ranks and stats database

Total Downloads: 4,867 - First Release: Mar 4, 2017 - Last Update: May 29, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. I've already added that to the latest, unreleased, version. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

2. Updated or not updated? That's the question ^^

3. You have an improvement list but will you integrate it ? :)

4. Oh, of course.
    It's actually more or less ready, although I'd hoped a few testers might have come forward.

I haven't really had a lot of time for thorough testing.

5. Just in case no one else posted. Been getting this a lot

Code:
    [Oxide] 21:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'PlayerRanks v1.3.5' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks+PRDATA].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.ProcessNPCKills (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity victim) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.OnEntityDeath (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo hitinfo, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 

6. Thanks for that.
    Do you use HumanNPC Core?

Would you mind seeing if the attacked fixes it?

Attached Files:

7. So far so good. No HumanNPC just BotSpawn. Thank you

8. Not sure what the problem is; I'll have to some digging tomorrow.
    That patch should prevent the error output, in the mean time.

Thanks again. :)

9. Code:
    Failed to run a 600.00 timer in 'PlayerRanks v1.3.5' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].Add (System.String key, Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[KeyValuePair`2,String,Int32] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[KeyValuePair`2,String,Int32] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.weapontrapsdestroyed () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.<bulletsfired>m__1E9 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Pretty sure that's not possible. :p

I'll look into it.

11. Got it, I think.
    Do/did you have two players on your server with the same display name?

12. no idea :)
    I got that error on rebooting the server so cant say for sure what caused it
    I will let u know if it happens again as ive never seen it before and ive use your plugin for a long time.

13. I've never seen it either, but two identical user names would certainly cause it, I think.
    Could you PM me your /data/PlayerRanks.json?

14. Sent to u

15. That was it - You have two people called Wolfy, and two people called [Fate] Iserya.
    Not certain what the best way to handle this is, but I'll do something. :)

Thanks for the report.

16. Steenamaroo updated Player Ranks with a new update entry:

17. Mint update, thanks, though I'm getting nearly 100 of these errors this everytime I manually save leaderboards from the UI.

Code:
    (21:17:17) | MySql handle raised an exception in 'PlayerRanks v1.3.6' plugin (MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Admin = 0, Economics = 0, ActiveDate = '2018-04-26 11:10:09.310767'' at line 1)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. [​IMG]
    Green - Translated.
    Blue - Not translated (missing from lang file).
    Same with the "Categories", "My Stats" and "Close" buttons.

Btw, amazing update! :)