Player Ranks

Player ranks and stats database

Total Downloads: 4,866 - First Release: Mar 4, 2017 - Last Update: May 29, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Thanks guys.
    @t-wez - I'm not getting that. I dropped my leaderboard table, erased all the boards, then reloaded and created a fresh one.
    Anyone else seeing a problem?
    @Deliux™ - I'll add those in an update soon. :)

2. Love the latest update. Would be nice to have the ability to translate the UI buttons as well.
    UPD: And also save on server save would be nice too

3. Is there any advantage? I can only think of it being a disadvantage, as it could result it, or contribute to, a brief performance dip.

That said, I think with default timer an no plugins reloads, it does save at the same time as the server...give or take a few seconds.

4. Oh well, i thought about writing about advantage on server restart, but the server is unloading the plugins, and i see, that the plugin saves the data on unload. Nevermind then

5. You know the plugin automatically saves on a timed interval, right?

6. Yes, i mean the daily restarts, or even unplanned restart. Usually they aren't fit those timed intervals.

7. Sorry...Let's clarify.

The plugin saves on a user-set timer so, if you want, you can set that to the same interval as server-save.
    If you literally want the plugin to save at the precise second that the server saves, I'm asking you if there's an advantage that I'm not seeing.
    I can only see potential for lag doing all the work at once, but maybe I'm missing something?

It will also save if you stop the server or unload/reload the plugin, so you never get caught out, so to speak.

8. As i told you before, nevermind, there is no problems for me because it saves on unload:)

But if you interesting about saving on server save, there is a plugin, which broadcasts message about every server save, so lag is not a problem actually. Also plenty of plugins already working that way. It looks just like a clean solution, but again, im fine with how it works now, don't get me wrong.

9. For small tasks it makes sense, but PlayerRanks can be saving a huge amount of data, relatively speaking.
    That's why I avoided OnServerSave.

10. Great job guy ! THANK YOU :)

11. Pms sent to those who requested lang updates.
    If anyone else needs that, fire me a PM.

I don't want to push the big update notes into history so soon after the last update.

12. @Steenamaroo I dropped my table again and wiped my data file again. Is there something else I should be doing? Thanks in advance

Code:
    (07:08:30) | [PlayerRanks] Player Ranks MySQL Table Was Saved.
    (07:08:30) | [PlayerRanks] Player Ranks Local Database Was Saved.(07:08:30) | MySql handle raised an exception in 'PlayerRanks v1.3.6' plugin (MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Admin = 0, Economics = 0, ActiveDate = '2018-04-26 20:56:56.776850'' at line 1)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(07:08:30) | MySql handle raised an exception in 'PlayerRanks v1.3.6' plugin (MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Admin = 0, Economics = 0, ActiveDate = '2018-04-26 20:58:36.324945'' at line 1)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(07:08:30) | MySql handle raised an exception in 'PlayerRanks v1.3.6' plugin (MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Admin = 0, Economics = 0, ActiveDate = '2018-04-26 21:00:55.064028'' at line 1)
    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult (System.Int32& affectedRow, System.Int64& insertedId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Not sure, at this stage. I've haven't seen this error myself, yet.
    Could you PM me your /data/PlayerRanks.json?

14. sure, 1 sec

15. Failed to call hook 'OnEntityBuilt' on plugin 'PlayerRanks v1.3.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.OnEntityBuilt (.Planner plan, UnityEngine.GameObject objectBlock) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerRanks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0

16. Thanks^. I'll see what I can find out.

17. I'm quite late but, thanks a lot for the last big update! It's awesome :)

18. I wasn't able to produce this error.
    Are you able to reproduce it, or was it a one-off?

19. @WesleyEng_com - While I put in a double check to prevent this error, I think I might have just figured out what it is.
    Do you use CovertAdmin, or any other plugin that might mask someone's userID?

20. Steen i am getting this every time i reload it.............donno?