MoneyTime

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,413 - First Release: Mar 12, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. I am using economics and this, god dammit.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Then the money would be stored by Economics, likely under the oxide/data folder with the same name.

3. Could you add a feature, to not give player AFK since X minutes the timed Payout?
    Some guys stay AFK all night on the server to get a lot of money, but I don't want to kick them out to keep as much players as possible on it.

I tried merging both of your MoneyTime and AFK plugin, but my attempt was unsuccessful, so I'd be really pleased if you could do that for me.

Thanks. :)

EDIT:

Used Playtime Tracker | Oxide instead, thanks though.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
  4. need update please thanks

5. Is it possible to get money every animal and human kill?

6. Can I give double money for VIPs? how can I change that?

7. Im trying to change the color of the text if that's possible i thought something like this would work.
    "ReceivedForPlaying": "[#yellow]You've received[/#][#green] ${amount}[/#][#yellow] for actively playing![/#]",

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is not a universal plugin, you'd need to use Unity's text styling found in the Docs.

9. found it thanks a lot Wulf

10. I have a player on my server who somehow has almost 14,000,000,000,000,000,000 dollars. How the hell did that happen? For comparison, the average of active players is around 300,000.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  11. That's been happening to me for the last week also

12. Currently the server is giving $25/hr. to each player. Is there a way to make it so the higher the balance a player has, the less frequent the payment is? I'm thinking about tiered. I.E. player has 0-500, they get $25/hr. Player has $501-1000, they get $25/2 hr. etc. (or similar, if it's easier to change amount of $ than time)

13. That can easily be done with checks inside the plugin and/or through the config itself, but it would most likely be custom as some people would want it, and others not.

14. Could you draft up an example please?

15. If a player's balance is greater than so-and-so number, then give a specific amount instead of the default rate.

16. Hi Wulf, I need your help, I want the rewards accrued directly in Server Rewards without the plug-in Economics, can you help how to implement it?

17. @Wulf is it possible to add perms to this plugin, so only permitted players get the hourly bonus?

18. getting this error due to the update is there any fix for the plugin please i believe it is this plugin causing the issue. the others i use are barrel points , Quests , Rewards
    Code:
    (02:04:16) | Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v3.1.5' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (02:04:16) | at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  19. Same here, I happened to see in game just as "You've received $ for playing here!" and the console spam error at the same time.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Spams what error? The above issue should already be resolved with recent Oxide updates.

Possible, I'll look into it.