MoneyTime

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,413 - First Release: Mar 12, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. is sleeping counted as staying alive or timeouts ? Everytime i log in to the server it says i have recieved $387,000 for being alive for 49 hours or something similar.

2. Ok so i figure this plugin would be the best one for this feature to be added too, i have only seen it in one other plugin but that has dependencies i do not want or need so i am suggesting it here ( may have already been suggested, i did not see it when browsing through thread ). Can you add payments for killing animals i.e. bears and wolves, also for taking down the heli? ( i guess amount of money for heli would be subject to damage dealt by player ) is this possible?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The money amount may be a bit high right now, but you shouldn't get any while sleeping.

There is another plugin where you can money for those, this plugin is just for playtime.

4. Can you point me in the direction of these other plugins because i can not find them?
    All good i found it using your post in Economics thread

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is an older one that should still work just not actively developed right now. GatherRewards [Unmaintained] | Page 7 | Oxide

6. Logged into my server this morning, somehow got killed by a NPC, not sure how that happened I was sleeping with AP. Then found out I recieved $856698 dollars for staying alive for 119 hours 59 mins and 09 seconds.

As great as it feels to get so much money, I feel that is completely unbalanced so I may need to disable the timealive multiplier bonus.

Is there a chance that a server update, ie. for the last patch to fix the flame thrower may have thrown off the server time somehow and confused this mod? Considering I was on the server only yesterday after the update was perform and the server has been running since I am not sure that is the case.

There is a chance though now that I think about it that I may have actually been alive for 119 hours. As an admin that is definitely possible. Any chance to provide a feature to exempt admins and moderators from accumulating money over time? That would definitely be an awesome feature.

Either way, great mod, works perfectly for the most part.

7. ^ same problem as me, got to disable it otherwise unfair

8. I have an question. we have an problem on my server, ppl on our server miss juse the /sucide to get money. is ther any config that can be made so ppl dont get payed when they commit sucide?

9. Hi,
    How i can make different win for group.
    For example, we have players and Vips.
    I want vip win more money than players, how i can make it ?
    Thank you :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look. There's a good bit I need to fix with it.

It doesn't support that right now.

11. You can add it ? (If yes when ? :) )

12. Is it possible to give more money/hour to players who play more hour on our serveur.
    Exemple:

0h to 10h played he won 10$/hour
    11h to 20h played he won 15$/hour
    etc
    etc.

13. i can do the users wll get items and not money ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently.

15. A system with accrued interest like a real bank would definitely be something. ie. It isn't necessarily about who's been on the server the longest but who has the most money saved. Money makes money so they say. Just an idea :)

16. Does this plan to be updated to not give out money while sleeping? Thanks!

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are a few plans and fixes for it, yes.

18. iv removed every bit of info i can find in all files for the time alive bonus but its still giving it ? can some one jsut remove this from this file so it can give the welcome and the time playing payout thanks
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469914094][/DOUBLEPOST]well i disabled the time alive payout by changing it it false in the .cs works for me :) please let me know when this is fully working thanks

19. how to wipe someones account?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check with the plugin that you are using for money, this plugin doesn't provide that.