MoneyTime

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,413 - First Release: Mar 12, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Code:
    File: 00-Economics.lua Line: 35 attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That actually appears to be an issue with Economics not handling checks properly.

3. what would you advise to do?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  4. what does the interval = in realtime?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally it's milliseconds, but it may be seconds.

6. ok thanks

7. does the plugin work in the actual version?

8. This isn't working after the Economics update

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MoneyTime with a new update entry:

10. TY Wulf!

11. this is awesome. have you thought about makeing a feature that can check if the person is afk and if so then he wont get any money?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, I'll add it to my TODO list.

13. Awesome plugin, just a quick suggestion for functionality, add support for different permission groups say your server have donators, have the ability in config to assign which permission groups get which rates :D, this would help alot of server owners out to promote donatorship.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447543532,1447514472][/DOUBLEPOST]And another one on the suggestions for maybe another plugin, or addition to this one is a welcome bonus once off amount.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

15. Hey I have an interesting idea, would there be a way that this mod could support say a daily or weekly log in bonus to reward players just for visiting the server from time to time?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Probably, I'll look into it.

17. Cheers :)
    My Guess would be storing the time when they log in into a data file and then comparing that the next time the log in.
    Something along the lines of
    Code:
    onplayerconnect{
       if (timenow > (lastlogtime +24hours)) {
          Give money;
          lastlogtime=timenow;
       }
       else {say "you have " x " time left till next bonus"}
    }
    Not including any syntax errors is that a good guess of how it could be done? trying to learn to make mods myself :)

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin