MoneyTime

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,413 - First Release: Mar 12, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 12, 2017

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Spiritwind submitted a new resource:

MoneyTime for Economics - Pays Players a specified amount for every specified seconds played.

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A couple of issues I noticed with your plugin:
    • There is no OnUserDisconnect in Experimental, only OnPlayerDisconnected. See http://docs.oxidemod.org/.
    • Timers are automatically destroyed on unload if you pass self.Plugin with your timers, as you should be.
      Code:
      timer.Repeat(self.Config.Interval, 0, function() self:PayTime(player) end, self.Plugin)
    • I'd link the plugin's page rather than the forum thread. http://oxidemod.org/resources/moneytime-for-economics.836/

3. Thanks for the feedback Wulf :).
    Does this look better? http://paste.ubuntu.com/10583019/

Also, what do you mean about linking to the plugins page instead of the forum thread?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oops! I meant that it was using the old rustoxide.com URL, not oxidemod.org.

6. when I edit config to "PayCheck": "<color=#D4A017>paid $150 </color>"
    and reload it defaults back to "PayMessage": "You were paid $150 for playing on the server!",
    [DOUBLEPOST=1426162847][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 8:21 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'MoneyTime'
    File: MoneyTime.lua Line: 37 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  7. Nice work,love this!

8. On the first one, changing PayMessage to PayCheck does not change the chatname for it. However, will make it so you can change the chatname :).

On the second one, the timer to pay a player is created when they join the server. That error message is from them not having joined the server after the plugin was added, reloaded, or updated. Will however make it so it gives a message when there is no timer for them in the logs instead of an error message.

Glad your liking it :). If you run into any problems, or have any suggestions, be sure and let me know!

9. Spiritwind updated MoneyTime for Economics with a new update entry:

Minor Bug Fixes, Change Message Name

10. me not working

"Interval": 100,
    "ChatName": "SERVER",
    "PayAmount": 70

11. Does it give you an error? Have you tried rejoining the server after you have reloaded it?
    Try going in the server, opening console/F1 and typing oxide.reload MoneyTime
    Then try reconnected and wait to see if you get paid.

12. Code:
    [5/3/2015 3:40:41 AM] [Oxide] 3:40 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'MoneyTime'
    File: MoneyTime.lua Line: 39 attempt to call method 'Destroy' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. Any ETA when this will support specific group amounts?

14. great, just what i was looking for, any news on the planned update "Ability to specify players that receive an increase in payamount or the interval at which funds are received." ? Will it work with permissions? Thanks

15. Can anyone help to solve that problem, caused by last udate?

Attached Files:

16. hey i get ths error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:13 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'MoneyForGather'
    File: money-for-gather.lua Line: 145 attempt to index field 'Initiator' (a nil value):
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Ext.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on an update for this.