MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. @Wulf no longer works on chests

2. Same here. Doesn't work on chests

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

5. Is it possible to add a feature that authorizes turrets?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure, should be easy.

7. for some reason it keeps telling me repeatedly that "you've unlocked tool cupboard with masterkey" over and over. Is this intended, cant the unlocks be silent?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It shows the message whenever you enter a cupboard zone.

9. i see, well i guess that would be helpful in areas away from your own base, but at your own base it just spamming left and right. Thanks for the info though.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can try to add an exclusion if not on the authorized list, but with cupboards they don't really know who actually owns them, just who is authorized or not.

11. or maybe just a "silent" mode and you can toggle that on or off when you want to leave your base area and know when you're in range of someone elses cupboards. Not sure how difficult that would be /mk on, mk/off would be a nice addition.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449505731][/DOUBLEPOST]errr /mk on /mk off*

12. I haven't tried the new versions of the plugin, but can't you just disable ShowMessages (set it to false) in the config file?

13. ya that may work, i can try this, but that would mean everytime I wanted to turn it back on I would have to go in to ftp, update the config file and restart the whole server...a chat command /mk on /mk off would be easier.

14. You don't have to restart the server to reload a plugin. You can simply use this console command :

oxide.reload MasterKey

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Or just "reload MasterKey"

16. oh cool....well then i'll just do that, thanks for the tips fellas

17. I sometimes get this. Cant I use doorshare with ur plugin? Can u fix it?

Ty,

Attached Files:

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

They should still work fine together, it's just a warning.

19. you can make a command in your plugin that allow me disabled and enabled to disable the Masterkey action?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's on my TODO list.