MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,417 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. oh ok.
    when you will do it ? :)

2. since last update the plugin wont work, i tried to reinstall the plugin

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you getting any errors? Detail would be appreciated.

4. ill see

5. Maybe you cleaned up permissions? And forgot to grant it again?

6. any chance of getting a command to turn masterkey off per user? It would be handy but I realize you can just unload and load as you need it.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Revoking the permission to the user would work for now, but I'll likely be adding a command.

8. They dont apply to locks on the new building parts. Is there a way to fix this?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be posting a proper update for it shortly.

10. Emh... Okay.... :'(

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I appreciate the contribution, but I'm still here to update the plugin, and those aren't the changes I'd like to make exactly. ;)

12. I was trying to be helpful... So ok, np

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I know you were, just give me a chance to see the thread and make the changes. I'd like to keep the rogue versions down, as they tend to have more changes than what the author has in mind for updates.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

15. Thanks for the update Wulf

16. Code:
    [1/30/2016 9:23:21 AM] [Oxide] 9:23 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityEnter' on plugin 'MasterKey v0.4.0' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [1/30/2016 9:23:21 AM] [Oxide] 9:23 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,System.Boolean].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MasterKey.OnEntityEnter (.TriggerBase trigger, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MasterKey.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [1/30/2016 9:23:21 AM] [Oxide] 9:23 AM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,System.Boolean].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MasterKey.OnEntityEnter (.TriggerBase trigger, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MasterKey.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

17. Getting lots of errors since update will post info soon

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mmmm, looks like I need to re-work the toggle check a bit. I'll post a fix soon.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

20. Thanks!! wulf