MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,417 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. Thanks for the fast update! :)

2. Doesn't work at all for me. When I Install the plugin and try to open a door it says: "Unlocked door with master key!" but the door is still locked....

3. the command for masterkey only hide for me the messages and not disable the premmision.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look and see once I get someone to test with me.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

6. Hello Wulf, Does the latest update cover the new fence gates and other double gates/doorways, new ladder hatches? If so I'm not sure if I have something set incorrect. I cant open any of the newer doors /ladder.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Everything except for the hatches, I'm not sure the Oxide hook works with them yet.

8. Thanks Wulf, I reloaded the plugin and now they work except for hatches as you stated above. Thank you!

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll hopefully have those added soon, but it may need an update with Oxide.

10. yup everything works except for ladder hatches :D

Awesome plugin and very handy for catching cheaters storing spawned in shit.

Found someone with stacks of 9999 high quality metal bars.

11. Has stopped working on my server. Means i have to use noclip to get into my locked npc doors which is annoying. Running 0.4.2

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working fine here. Any errors? Pretty simple plugin.

13. No error just doesnt open doors.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you have permissions? Did you disable it with the chat command?

15. i have tried diabling it and leaving server and that didnt work either, it was working it just stopped after an update

im using development patch on my client

[Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityEnter' on plugin 'MasterKey v0.4.2' (DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path "C:\games\rust\exp-oxide\server\722710\oxide\logs\masterkeys_2016-2-14.txt".)

edit: ok its unlocking the cabinets when i get near but not doors or gates

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error means either your logs folder doesn't exist, or the file is unable to be created, I can't do anything about it as it'd be an issue with your server.

Doors and gates were working when I did the update. I'd recommend checking that you have the permissions.

17. Would it be because my server doesnt run as c:/

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't setting that path, it is using the log location that Rust provides, but that may be the cause of the issue.

19. Im using a clanforge multiplay server. Any idea how i would get around this issue i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but didnt seem to work. It was working before which is a little frustrating. Its not a huge deal just saves me having to use faux noclip which kicks me evry 5 seconds.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mmmm, it's likely a permission issue if you are hosting with them, you may want to contact them to check.