MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. can we get a option to turn it on and off ingame

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide.unload Master Key ;)

You want individual control per user though right?

3. just a command ingame like /masterkey

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

But per user, or server-wide?

5. per user, so that admins can play normaly and also help people or check there locked boxes

6. hey wulf any chance u could update this to get it to work on locked storage boxes we cant seem to access them its still working on doors and tool cupboard access

7. hey wulf, i gave myself permissions to use all and separately too yet, i can't seem to open codelocked boxes. is that an exception or am i doing something wrong?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll see what I can do.
    I'll test and see once I get a chance.
    I'll check and see. Last I saw, boxes were bugged with the locks inside them, so I didn't get to test them properly.

9. thanks for the fast reply wulf. and in hopes that you have a solution later!

10. [Oxide] 4:39 PM [Warning] MasterKey plugin is using deprecated hook: CanOpenDoor

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Just a warning, it can be ignored.

12. Ok... And how does it work? Does it just open the lock or do I need to type something cause it's not working lol... Hope it's not my compiler for this too lol

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is a Lua plugin, it doesn't use CSharpCompiler.exe. The plugin works as described on the Overview, it's for users to get access to all doors ,etc.

14. Yah I have given myself the permissions for .all but everything just says it's locked...

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure? I'd check your oxide.users.json / oxide.groups.json to verify you have the permission(s).

16. So I set permissions
    User "[Ebling] GNSC4" granted permission: masterkey.all
    But when I check the user place u said it isn't listed as one of my permissions...

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It wasn't granted then, I'd recommend making sure you are using the correct name, else try by steamid instead.

18. I am using the correct name... But I'll try steam id

Is it same command for ID?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, just use the steamid instead of the name.

20. Ok so I got plugin to work on everything but chests...