MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It unlocks it each time you use the door.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434586509][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I'll have to look into that more. That was an issue I noticed when first making it.

2. I asked Multiplay to add this to their list of plugins yesterday and they did, I added it to my server and then signed in to test it, and it doesnt seem to be working. If there are tool cupboard around it will say im blocked and on the screen masterkey says something like "toolcupboards have been unlocked" but they arent, and I am unable to open unlocked doors

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure you have the permission for doors as shown on the Overview. The cupboards isn't working 100% of the time, as the timer is sometimes too fast.

4. Oh yes, sorry I forgot to mention I did add the proper permissions for myself for all permissions in one and then i went and did all the permissions for door, boxes, cupboards separately. Not sure if I should contact Multiplay maybe and let them know. Thank you for the rapid response.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you see a message when you try to unlock a door?

6. Yes, it says unlocked with masterkey, but makes that sound when u try to unlock a code locked door that "that that one try again beeping sound" and the door doesn't open

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Keyed doors are working fine?

8. Ok after waiting for my server to go back online due to the update i just tested the keylocks and it says Unlocked with Master Key but does not open :/

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what's going wrong, as I tested it and had no issues with multiple users.

10. [Oxide] 6:38 AM [Warning] MasterKey plugin is using deprecated hook: CanOpenDoor

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Oops, forgot that was deprecated! I'll get that fixed after we straighten out an issue with CanOpenDoor/CanUseDoor.

12. Is this possibly why it hasn't been working for me? :/ if your going to release an update I will let Multiplay know asap, test it and refer back to here to confirm if it's working.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, deprecated hooks still work fine.

14. Not working for me. It's not unlocking all the cupboards in a base.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It unlocks whatever one you move into range with first.

16. Yea I tried to fix this guys base and they had like 20 cupboards, I couldn't do anything.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

18. I am getting the message that the key lock is unlocked with masterkey but the door does not actually open.

19. was wondering say u paste a donators base back after a wipe anyway you could possibly have a command so i could give them access to all the tool cupboards to save having to find them all.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know, I've never dealt with the Copy/Paste plugin.