MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. Hi Wulf, the masterkey plugin is not working since latest update, get the following data when trying to install the plugin - Error while compiling: MasterKey.cs(102,61): error CS0117: `BasePlayer.PlayerFlags' does not contain a definition for `HasBuildingPrivilege'
    Look forward to hearing from you, it's an awesome plugin, very useful for an admin, many thanks.

2. (Allegedly) Players can open and close doors with basic key-locks on them in the current version. Be sure to remove this plugin from your server until it is fixed/updated.

I was getting reports about it, removed the plugin, and the issue was fixed.

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Current version won't load on your server in its current state, so it would already be unloaded and not in use, so the issue would not be with this plugin.

I'm aware, just haven't been able to get time to update all of the plugins yet.

4. (13:16:12) | Error while compiling: MasterKey.cs(102,61): error CS0117: `BasePlayer.PlayerFlags' does not contain a definition for `HasBuildingPrivilege'

Any other mod for this?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

6. Code:
    MasterKey.cs(53,14): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.MasterKey.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    /home/rust/rust/serverfiles/Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2017
  7. i hope for a cupboard fix update

8. You should know: There's nothing to fix! It needs a complete different solution to grant and revoke admins now temporary access to cupboards, including a complete own mechanism to identify wether an admin did enter such a cupboard. The whole checks were complete moved clientside.

9. (08:45:36) | Permission 'masterkey.box' doesn't exist

10. hi wulf
    is there anyway that we become an update with enabled cupboard features shortly ?
    Rocky

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not likely.

12. CVC

CVC

Any clue to:

Code:
    oxide.grant group admin masterkey.*
    Permission 'masterkey.*' doesn't exist
    Seems I can't give any permission with masterkey.*, etc.
    It says doesnt exist ?
    I did re-install this and still no luck.
    please help.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like the plugin isn’t loaded or installed.

14. CVC

CVC

Err, how do I know if the plugins are loaded / installed or not ?
    Actually I just look at the .json files in my directory server. If exist than it'll be no problem ??
    Sorry for questioning because I just barely new to this mod things.

Here is my some of .json files:
    Master Key.png Failed grant access.png
    It happens too when I tried to give permission with randomspawner :(
    FYI, I did restart the server twice.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and check the 'plugins' command.

16. CVC

CVC

Here is what I found in oxide log.
    Code:
    Error while compiling: MasterKey.cs(102,61): error CS0117: `BasePlayer.PlayerFlags' does not contain a definition for `HasBuildingPrivilege'Error while compiling: RandomSpawner.cs(45,27): error CS0117: `ConVar.Server' does not contain a definition for `Log'

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like you're using old versions of both plugins.

18. Can cupboard get added?

19. Sidenote: You own already such a function ;)

20. Back in 2015 it looks like there was a mention of Turret access with this plugin, any plans for that to come to fruition?