MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. I can't seem to unlock locker doors. Did i forget to grant myself one of the masterkey permissions, or are locker doors not covered yet?

2. I'm getting 'unlocked' messages but it's not unlocking anything. It worked fine yesterday except for lockers as the above comment stated.

3. Wulf.:::; Wanted you to NOTE that this plug does not work on a Players cupboard that has a Code Lock on it. I tried. One guy put a Code Lock on his Cupboard. And I couldn't. Apparently it might also be the same for Lockers as well. Cupboards for sure !!!

4. We should add a permission for the Lockers thanks

5. Uhm i granted myself and also the group admin, but still doesn't work, the /masterkey works, but when im trying to open a door it say's "unlocked door with master key!" but the door doesn't go up.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which door and which game? Also, which permission?

7. i gave my self all the permissions was on my own modded server, im using it on rust, not legacy

8. Hi there

Big fan of the mod, however i'm having an issue where I cannot place things in an area where there is a code locked cupboard. It changes to Building Permitted, however I cannot place things down.

Thanks for all your hard work! :) Just thought I would bring this to your attention.

Thanks again,
    -Daniel

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll be looking into it soon, just unable to right now.

10. Noticed I can't gain access to locked cupboards or unlock the cupboards on my servers. Is this still on the "to do" list or is there another option for lockers and cupboards?

11. Unload the plugin, auth, then reload it

Oh wait. I didn't read that close enough. Forget I said anything. That won't help you

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2017
  12. The issue is the items in question are locked, there is no way to unload, auth, then reload. This occurs when some of my admins build things with protection in mind, they lock the TC. I installed Master key so we would not need to pass off codes constantly. I was just curious, since there is no way past a locked cupboard (don't want to break/remove it, as the auth list matters for its purpose), if it was planned to add cupboards and lockers to the list of items that Master key helps with.

13. i turn the show messages off and logs off and i still get the annoying 'unlocked with masterkey' message. now sure why it wont disable the chat spam when i open and close doors.

Code:
    {
      "Log Usage (true/false)": false,
      "Show Messages (true/false)": false
    }

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin to reload the config?

15. ive done both i believe but i restarted the server and it works fine. not sure why i had to do that tho.

16. @Wulf , idk if you miss it, but we can't unlock TC using the plugin, i had to add cupboard to the check list for it
    Code:
    readonly string[] lockableTypes = { "box", "cell", "door", "gate", "hatch", "shop", "cupboard" };

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The cupboard was handled a different way as it isn't a lock (doesn't use CanUseLock, etc.) unless that changed to allow locks to be placed on it.

18. I understand, if it can be a temp solution until a better way is made with cupboard in the list, you can unlock it.

19. So I have masterkey enabled but when i try to open codelocked doors it says unlocked door with masterkey and the doors are still closed. Any ideas?

20. ok masterkey was working fine until last update now when i go to unlock something it says unlocked but doesnt open