MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. Same with me

2. plugin stopped working

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. guys..update overview text ...says "To grant ALL permissions, simply use masterykey.* as the permission." and its "masterkey.* not mastery

5. Mr. T has spoken!! No excuses :p

6. I pity the fools

7. whats the permission to add tool cupboards for the master key. i have looked it up as masterkey.cupboards and tried many different variations but it always gives me the message that the permission doesnt exsist.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think that's in there right now.

9. so this means i cannot grant permission to cupboards when they are locked?

10. I cant revoke a permission its saying it dosent have permission but it will give it to the person but wont take it away need help asap plz

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant it to a group?

12. nope
    its just the player

13. Doesn't work on locked Fridges

14. (12:28:10) | Error while compiling: MasterKey.cs(102,61): error CS0117: `BasePlayer.PlayerFlags' does not contain a definition for `HasBuildingPrivilege'

15. MasterKey for Rust | Oxide - Still not compiling for me @Wulf

error CS0117: 'BasePlayer.Playerflags' does not contain definition for 'HasBuildingPrivilege'

Edit - i was a little impatient on this. So attempted other methods with no luck.
    So unloading and deleting all data and reinstalling does not work XD incase anyone is thinking to try this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
  16. Same problems as above :) "Error while compiling: MasterKey.cs(102,61): error CS0117: `BasePlayer.PlayerFlags' does not contain a definition for `HasBuildingPrivilege' " Update please!

17. me 2 can you update the plugin please
    thanks very much !

18. not working today!

19. RUST broke this :-(
    Error while compiling: MasterKey.cs(102,61): error CS0117: `BasePlayer.PlayerFlags' does not contain a definition for `HasBuildingPrivilege'