MasterKey

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,416 - First Release: Jun 17, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 11, 2017

4.77778/5, 18 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working on some fixes for it soon.

Sure, will take a look.

2. Hi Wulf, Im having the same issue. I have tried setting the permissions to both myself and the admin group and it still comes up with the message "You are not allowed to use the MasterKey command" when i try to use /masterkey to activate :( Please help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488360755][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Just fixed it by adding ALL permissions to myself. It seems that the /masterkey command will not work unless you grant yourself or the ghroup ALL permissions available.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488360792][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it possible to make a mod that allows you to change the code or remove the codelock entirely?

3. UPDATE: Turns out that when I activate the master key it activates it for all Admins

4. As admin you can always use "ent kill", optionally bind to any key of your choice, to remove locks from doors when looking direct on the codelock.
    Also "ent lock" does open or close any codelock

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Each permission is for a specific entity type; you do not need ALL to use the command, it checks for the permission for the type of entity you are trying to open.

Unless you granted the permissions to all admin via their group, that isn't possible.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

7. I still can't build in building blocke zone.Building privilege become green, but if I try to place something I'm getting - "Can't place: Building privilege"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you grant the permission?

9. sure. I don't need this anyway, but still - feature isn't working

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And which permission?

11. all of them. also masterkey.build

12. all but the build permission works :) just tested them all.. and yes permission is granted to my group. :)

13. Can you make a permission for all of them, like masterkey.all ?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

masterkey.*

Use the wildcard.

15. Wulf, any permissions coming for code locked lockers?

16. Plugin needs updating...

'MasterKey v0.6.0' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity'.

17. ???

Code:
    MasterKey v0.6.0' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity

18. Code:
    'MasterKey v0.6.0' is using deprecated hook 'CanUseLock', which will stop working on Thursday, 13 April 2017. Please ask the author to update to 'CanUseLockedEntity'

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated MasterKey with a new update entry:

20. thank you wulf