Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. dunno why i didnt think of that! it makes sense. anyway to increase the chance of something like tech trash spawning more often?

2. Any idea why only one bag pops out of barrels, and inside of lootcrates there are only 1 slot.

3. This doesn't add items to barrels, it only multiplies what's inside. Items are added based on current rarities already in boxes etc. Please read overview :)

4. Is there anyway to increase the chances of something like tech trash spawning more often?

5. Hi guys...getting some bug here when i start server:

[Oxide] 10:55 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.6' (JsonReader
    Exception: JSON integer 21047483647 is too large or small for an Int32. Path 'It
    emList['water.salt']', line 215, position 29.)

6. Edit the limit for water.salt in /data/MagicLoot.json, it has some weird thing where it has a ridiculously big amount. Will add a check in shortly.

7. [Oxide] 23:20 [Info] Loaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.6 by Norn
    [Oxide] 23:20 [Info] [MagicLoot] No configuration file found, generating...
    [Oxide] 23:20 [Info] [MagicLoot] Generating item list with limits...
    [Oxide] 23:20 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 23:20 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.LoadMagicLootData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 23:20 [Info] Unloaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.6 by Norn

8. Delete the data file and reload.

9. Didnt help. The data file was empty

10. That's why I told you to delete it. Unload plugin, delete data file, reload.

11. Thanks.

How I can set x2 amount drop rates ONLY for components? Smgbody, rope, gears, etc. And original rates for everything else?

12. Doesn't work that way at the minute, in the future I will. If you set x3 and you have 1 tin of beans, it'll end up x3 tin of beans too. Just the way it's coded. Next version will have a lot more updates.

13. Oh, ok. I'll wait for it :)

14. Bug with your plugin, you can only get one item from anything. You can set the amount min to anything except 1 and still get only 1 thing out of each barrel/crate. Even with the default config its still broken :/ pls fix.

15. Barrels don't drop items, only multiplied components. Only crates that already have items get extra items added to them based on the rarities of existing items.

Please read the overview before posting.

16. In airdrops I was getting 3000 Code locks, 20,000 chicken, It seems to be the last two slots doing it.

17. Set your limits in /data/MagicLoot.json

18. After having a look around I solved it doing that, Thanks ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1480019172][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Is there a way to just boost components and not the other items? Could I remove the items from the list and just keep components? I just want to multiply components by x7

19. Next version will have an option for that, currently it'll multiply everything but it'll never exceed what's in the limits. Turn enabled in loot to false.

20. I got this message when I reload the plugin

Code:
    (23:50:09) | [Oxide] 21:50 [Info] Unloaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.6 by Norn
    (23:50:09) | [Oxide] 21:50 [Info] Loaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.6 by Norn
    (23:50:09) | [Oxide] 21:50 [Info] [MagicLoot] Loaded 300 item limits from /data/MagicLoot.json
    (23:50:09) | [Oxide] 21:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (23:50:09) | [Oxide] 21:50 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0