Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Sounds like the configuration could be corrupted, delete it and reload.

2. A player write " if you dont want anyone to raid first day then take away the plugins you have for boxes. it fails to many emty boxes. "
    I used your plugin.. what is the problem ?

3. The plugin loads and then unloads itself, i see another user has the same problem and i have tried to reinstall both the plugin and the config file but there are no changes. Any suggestions?

4. It's on a few high pop servers without issue, I don't understand what you're saying.

Check the data.

People really need to read the overview before posting.

5. Oh, yeah i'm dumb i did not think about looking at the data file

6. ill edit my data file but i still get wooden shutters and beancains in aridrops and hellis and barrels

7. I got 10k bone fragments in a crate even after removing it from the data file.

8. Why would you remove it? It's the limit located in the data, removing it will do nothing. Set the limit.

9. Norn quest 1) some guys told me theres a bug and think its related to your plug. When they get 3 of tech trash, they told me they could craft any c4 as they want..its like allways starting again the counter of 3 tech trash...think its related cause i put 3 items of trash to be deployed.
    quest 2) how do i improove the spawning o tech trash and smg bodies cause everybodys telling me its almost imposible to find those 2 items...can i improove some components to be deployed? or thats not your stuff..

10. That's not to do with my plugin

11. this does not work on barrels or large boxes?

12. It only adds onto boxes with existing items

13. Hi
    I'm getting this error since the last Rust and oxide update 15/12/16

[Oxide] 13:52 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.6' (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: ,. Path 'ItemList['shutter.metal.embrasure.a']', line 231, position 34.)
    [Oxide] 13:52 [Debug] at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ProcessValueComma () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadNumberValue (ReadType readType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsInt32 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 13:52 [Info] Unloaded plugin MagicLoot v0.1.6 by Norn
    [Oxide] 13:52 [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: MagicLoot

14. Where can I get a list of the item names to exclude? The naming convention used is not the same as other plugins

15. check under Data folder magicloot.json there is the full list

16. Hey there, can I recommend adding a component or list multiplier to items in a defined list? Multiple server owners, like myself, have been looking for a plugin that multiplies components only (because of the intense grind for components) but still have the rest of the loot as vanilla (i.e powerful loot from helicopters).

I roughly threw the following attachment together, if anyone is interested. The components list doesn't necessarily have to be components only, I just named it that. I've tested it myself for a little bit and it seems to work fine, also had this version live on my servers for a few hours now. No complaints. I think it would be a great addition, especially since this is the only loot plugin I prefer because of its simplicity.

Attached Files:

17. Hi
    We run high stacks on our server and when I put the plugin on someone got 17123 timed explosives out of a crate how do I stop this from happening as I changed it in the data folder to say timed explosives = 0 but then if you find a c4 you cannot throw it, just installed the one from canopy sheep on a test server and seems to work but then again I've not found any c4 lol. All I wanted was a plugin that gave x3 components only as we run an x3 server

18. Should have read the thread my friend, set the max in data/MagicLoot.json, exclude items in the configuration.

Cheers.

19. i set the loot to x3 and i just got 580 cans of beans out of an airdrop, is there a way to fix this because that could have been 580 c4? thanks

20. "Set the limits of each item in /data/MagicLoot.json"

Same issue as above, please read the forums.