Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Norn submitted a new resource:

Magic Loot - Simple loot system

Read more about this resource...

2. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

3. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

0.1.1 :p

5. Damn it I need to stop programming at 3am

6. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

7. Can this modify the rarity of an item as well? :)

8. Not really how it works, though perhaps in the future.

9. Yep all good! This would be great for Tech Trash, but you still have to be able to find some before you can get the benefits that's all. Still a great plugin :)

10. True, just wanted to make it easier to change component rates and maybe add an item or two more into crates with this plugin.

11. Mulitpler set to 5 and sometimes it gives only 1 item. I found in loot 8722 Granola Bars. Something is really wrong

12. Umm just found 360k BeanCan nades in a food box
    [DOUBLEPOST=1479054495][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there not a "AmountMax": ??
    Apart from the new food boxes everything else works great, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  13. Is it only the new food boxes that gives a stupid amount? I've made a mistake somewhere it seems, will fix when I get on.

14. I have installed & reloaded the plugin, the multipler is set to 3,5 but it doesn't change anything. I'm still getting the vanilla loot from barrels/boxes..

#Edit: Okay it works now, but i've found 38 can of tuna in a loot box.

15. 3,5? Make it 3 or 5. Reloading this plugin won't change the values inside the barrels, the values are set when the barrels etc are created. You either have to wait for barrels to respawn or reload the server to get the updated values.

16. Okay, i think everything is working now. Great job!

17. Yes everything else works perfectly for me

18. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

19. Still getting crazy amounts of items in food boxes, as well as airdrops and the regular crates. haven't tried gun crates yet.

20. My problem is, if people are looting an airdropps now, they are getting weapons (stacked) x2... Is it possible to disable it on airdropps?