Magic Loot

Simple components multiplier & loot system

Total Downloads: 13,435 - First Release: Nov 13, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2017

5/5, 44 likes
  1. I only really wanted to multiply vanilla components with this plugin but I'll look on adding that tomorrow.

2. Done oxide.reload magicloot and still getting crazy amounts

3. Edit the limits in /data/MagicLoot.json

Please read overview

4. Missed that, Cheers!

5. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

6. may you change ResourceId = 21938 to ResourceId = 2212 for updater plugin support in the future. thx.

7. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

8. i tested the plugin in the before update but when i drop a airdrop, the carepakige give me 260k of gunpower, i think thats a bug. i put "Multiplier" in 5. and i have skin in false and give items with skin.

9. WorkshopSkins, not skins. Skins under debug isn't something you should touch.

You need to set the limit in /data/MagicLoot.json

10. Norn updated Magic Loot with a new update entry:

11. Please tell me if I add things to the exclusion in the configuration, they will not fall out at all, or they are not the multiplication will be used?

12. They will not add at all, I'm going to add a "ExcludeFromMultiplier" list in the next update though, so you can still have crude oil etc drop normally without multiplier

13. [Oxide] 23:57 [Info] MasterKey was compiled successfully in 1973ms
    [Oxide] 23:57 [Error] Error while compiling MagicLoot.cs(62,83): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `ItemName' and no extension method `ItemName' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

14. Thank you 1 more question, there is a problem when randomly drops huge number of things, such as 8000 wood with a barrel, can tell whether somehow fix it?

15. Edit /data/MagicLoot.json, the limits are set by default at your stacksize so if you have modified the stacksize there will be large amounts.

Update.

16. i did install the latest version

17. Code:
    10:18 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'MagicLoot v0.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    10:18 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.LoadMagicLootData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicLoot.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

18. Update your server then.

Check /data/MagicLoot.json

Sounds like it could be corrupted, if so delete it and reload plugin.

19. Norn

I have big stacks
    but I want not that a Box crate gives things as:
    180.000 Gunpowder
    or 1000 Pumpkins seeds... :/
    (I use Loot x3)

Is possible to Balance that?

20. I already told you man, set the limits in /data/MagicLoot.json :)