LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,891 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes

1. 1) Open chat first
    2) Go on <<< button
    3) GL

2. same problem

3. (13:45:34) | Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.2 by Kayzor / k1lly0u

(13:45:34) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery

(13:45:34) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(13:45:34) | at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.HasImage (System.String imageName, UInt64 imageId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ValidateImages () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Me too. What should I do?

5. Apologies :D you already got your answer

6. Just made the solution for the issue I had.
    My issue was, while generating the complex mini-maps:
    Code:
    (19:41:33) | Web request callback raised an exception in 'LustyMap v2.1.2' plugin (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    (19:41:33) | at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I fixed this by changing
    Code:
    public bool SplitMap(string imageId, int amount)
    inside class
    Code:
    MapSplitter
    My edit:
    Code:
    [SNIP]
    Bitmap cutPiece = new Bitmap(width * 3, height * 3);
    // Start edit
    cutPiece.SetResolution(img.HorizontalResolution, img.VerticalResolution);
    // End edit
    System.Drawing.Graphics graphic = System.Drawing.Graphics.FromImage(cutPiece);
    [SNIP]
    I found the cause by checking the resolutions before and during the resize, both were null, the image did have the resolution set, so just set it again on the bitmap. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  7. Not a plugin thing, but it would look like Beancan has not taken into account the new rocket base, and when rendering maps what is on there will not be the same as in game when you are at the base.

Just a headsup.

8. Can someone please help me?
    I have put the CS file in plugins folder and imagelibary.
    I have put i my API key in the config folder (json file)
    I keep getting the error map is still being generated.
    I have also put in the lustymap in my data folder which contains custom and icons? Please help me!

9. me as well indeed. map constantly being generated. i did however create a custom png image... so... how can i fix the map generation error? and/or how can i use my png? much obliged in advance indeed indeed☺

10. error response from beancan.io for generating new map, but older without changed seed normal displaying
    fix it

Attached Files:

11. Anyone getting this?:
    22:50 [Error] Web request produced exception (Url: http://beancan.io/map-queue/24316) in 'LustyMap v2.1.2' plugin (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    22:50 [Stacktrace] at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<WaitForResponse>b__40_0 (IAsyncResult res) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. I think there is a bug

Attached Files:

13. Ah okey, well then its not just me who got a problem! ;)
    But can someone tell me how to get the map without using the API key, ive seen that there is another option where i can use pictures instead, anyone know how to do that?:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499417421][/DOUBLEPOST]What i mean is where do i download the image from that im going to use?:)

14. haha lol sorry for spam, but how do i know which map i have so i download correct map image?

15. maybe wait fix for plugin

16. The thing is now i get it to work when I tried with a custom image or what I should call it, the problem is that I dont know which image I should have, this is the map that I got now but thats wrong so i need another image.
    I hope u understand what I mean haha
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499419722][/DOUBLEPOST]For example that little lake that is in the right corner isnt there when i got there, so its the wrong image for the map that im using haha

Attached Files:

17. ahh... what i did was go to playrust.io to generate/find my server and at the bottom, after generating/finding it gives you the option of downloading the image. i did, placed it on my server inside /oxide/data/LustyMap/jars.png where jars.png is the name on the image downloaded and it works. it's pretty accurate though albeit with 1 second delay...

18. it says your map will be generated in 10 sc it never generates :(

19. + and update doesn't fix that