LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,891 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. Okey, so I did that, i found my server and downloaded the map image but i still showing the old image, thats really strange :eek:

2. "Your map is still in the queue to be generated. Checking again in 10 seconds"

Doing this forever and ever... something's wrong with plugin or beancan.io

3. give it time bruh... remember they added the new rocket thing so maybe thats why its taking a wee bit of time... i did mine 2 days ago and it took a wee bit of time as well... which means it'll take another wee bit of time to generate again with the rocket thingie added. (they added it but the icon is just a question mark)...

4. Do i have to wait for an update

5. well, it's been trying to generate the map for like an hour+ now, so i think i'm allowed to say it's doing it forever. obviously theres something wrong. probably beancan, but i dont know.

6. I think its something with beancan cause if u go to thier website it very slow.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499426346][/DOUBLEPOST]okey so I got it to work now.
    Just do as mcnugget said.
    go to rustIO find your map and download it then just generate the map with custom map instead of API key, little bit delay but i works!

7. yes i think its beancan too... my server is still awaiting approval... after... a very long time... months even... and i don't know if this has an ampact on the api not working... atleast pics do.

8. months? rly? omg.... OMG!!

9. You can also delete map mark and mark that again with rocket icon:)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499426919][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Go to website find you server and download map there.chance map 1440 size and use that.its work without wait.change map picture name (map).copy or move picture lusty map folder.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
  10. yes just did that. working swell... but umm.. mr k1llyou developer sir... would it be possible to instead use the playrust.io api instead? no registration is required and umm... they are the ones that generate the maps.. i think... i dont know?

and a mighty fine plugin this is indeed sir

11. fixed.
    go playrust.io , find your server, download map as map.png
    put map.png to lustymap/data folder (oxide/data/lustymap), place there map.png ,
    then go config file

"CustomMap_Filename": "map.png",
    "CustomMap_Use": true
    all works, but all players were reconnected

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2017
  12. new Launch Site is Only Hapis Island map? i cant Roket icon for Lusty map

13. all normal generating without any custom image

14. The Rocket icon is not displayed

15. still errors :( :( :( please can you look at this ? :(
    Code:
    (15:34:56) | [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    (15:34:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    (15:34:56) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    (15:34:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    (15:34:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a few moments! Failure to wait for this process to finish WILL result in error!
    (15:34:56) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (6x). Please wait!
    (15:34:56) | Failed to call hook 'ccmdResetmap' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.3' (ArgumentException: A null reference or invalid value was found [GDI+ status: InvalidParameter])
    (15:34:56) | at System.Drawing.GDIPlus.CheckStatus (Status status) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Drawing.Bitmap.SetResolution (Single xDpi, Single yDpi) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:SetResolution (single,single)
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.SplitMap (System.String imageId, Int32 amount) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.AttemptSplit (Int32 attempts) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.LoadMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ccmdResetmap (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:34:56) | Calling 'ccmdResetmap' on 'LustyMap v2.1.3' took 463ms

16. Applied, figure we might need a resplit or might show up after a restart, will keep you posted

upload_2017-7-7_17-7-3.png

17. The icon does not appear

Attached Files:

18. yeah my rocket icon isn't showing either.

19. same here not showing up :D

20. A lot of image library stuff doesnt show properly if loaded while the server is running, usually takes a restart, our restart is in 20 mins, will let you know if it fixes it.