LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,896 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. soo I updated ImageLibrary but still the images on the minimap for radtown etc. don't work..
    anyone know how to fix that?

2. i got a problem were when a heli dies and the heli Debris show it lag the hole server out and i haw to restart or reload the plugin any fix ?
    the only fix i know my self for now is disabling Debries but the the heli dos not show on the map even tho it is set to true ?!

Attached Files:

3. [DOUBLEPOST=1498329427][/DOUBLEPOST]Latest version still seems to be busted, here's our tweaked and working previous version

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  4. How to get any different map instead beancan or Rust:io?

5. Those are the only maps, ofcourse you could just draw your own ;)

6. @Corrosive
    Do you know a way to get minimap to work? ;\
    Mine just dont show up.. This is what i have a in console about it.

Code:
    (14:41:59) | [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary(14:41:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage(14:41:59) | [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap(14:41:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!(14:41:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map(14:41:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!(14:41:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map(14:41:59) | [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!(14:42:00) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /C:\servers\fourtwoo\oxide\data\LustyMap\custom\n(14:42:01) | Image batch (LustyMap) has been stored successfully

here is my cfg..

Code:
    {
      "FriendOptions": {
        "AllowCustomLists": true,
        "UseClans": true,
        "UseFriends": true
      },
      "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": false,
        "ShowDebris": false,
        "ShowFriends": true,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
        "ShowMonuments": true,
        "ShowPlanes": true,
        "ShowPlayer": false,
        "ShowPublicVendingMachines": false,
        "ShowSupplyDrops": true
      },
      "MapOptions": {
        "EnableAFKTracking": true,
        "HideEventPlayers": true,
        "MapImage": {
          "APIKey": "********",
          "CustomMap_Filename": "map.png",
          "CustomMap_Use": true
        },
        "MinimapOptions": {
          "ComplexOptions": {
            "ForcedZoomLevel": 1,
            "ForceMapZoom": false,
            "UseComplexMap": true
          },
          "HorizontalScale": 1.0,
          "OffsetSide": 0.0,
          "OffsetTop": 1.0,
          "OnLeftSide": false,
          "UseMinimap": true,
          "VerticalScale": 1.0
        },
        "ShowCompass": true,
        "StartOpen": true,
        "UpdateSpeed": 1.0
      },
      "SpamOptions": {
        "DisableAttempts": 10,
        "DisableSeconds": 120,
        "Enabled": true,
        "TimeBetweenAttempts": 3,
        "WarningAttempts": 5
      }
    }

7. and you have the map file in the right place? the root of Data/Lustymap ? And you're using the version I posted and not the current official release? Because the mini map has been broken, at least for me (and several others) on the official release for a while

upload_2017-6-24_22-21-20.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  8. I do not. I will get it, Thanks!

9. Is there a cmd, or button i need to press to activate the mini map? I just replaced the cs, and typed /resetmap

I have the map.png in the correct folder, the 1444 pixel sized map.
    Is there a smaller map i need for the mini map to work?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2017
  10. Delete "oxide/data/imagelibrary/Image_data"
    If your image is "1444" it should be 1440* The smaller the image The easier it is on the server. Reload ImageLibrary after and it should work.

11. Tried that, Deleted Image_data, and resized the image from "1444 x 1444, to 1440 x 1440" No errors in console, other than "(15:16:22) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /C:\servers\fourtwoo\oxide\data\LustyMap\custom\n" but Minimap still wont show up.
    /map works. and M is binded with, "LMUI_Control map" but Pressing M, or typing /map show the exact same thing... dunno if thats normal or not..
    Anywho.. oh well i guess.. We tried. Thanks though!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2017
  12. I've been fortunate and haven't had a problem getting this working... but the memory leak, oh my god. 2 hours of rust with this plugin enabled and rustclient is using all 16gb of RAM. This has ALWAYS been an issue with this plugin :( It used to be if you disabled "show all players", it wouldn't be too bad... but even that's not helping anymore. I keep trying this every other update hoping it's fixed, but nope... no love. It's too bad, it's such a good plugin otherwise.

13. How bad is Lusty on a Servers Memory/CPU Useage?

14. iv been using lastest update for a while now and go no problems what so ever

15. the last few days my server has grown a lot which gave a whole new aspect of problem, the memory leakage... I unloaded all my plugins and the memory stood still at low, then I loaded in all plugins except lustymap and guess what, the memory leaking stopped... turned on lustymap again to try... pow pow memory just started to grow loads again... so my point is.. theres something with lusty map that is making the memory leaking as hell, could this be something in the last version? I didnt have this issue earlier and I pretty much updated to the latest version of this just a week ago

16. how do i get accepted beancan.io/server/vote/rust-reloaded for the lusty map auto update future

17. @k1lly0u marker don't seem to work properly, as when i add a marker, it just don't appear on my map:

/marker add test
    Code:
      "MapMarkers": {
        "ShowAllPlayers": false,
        "ShowCaves": true,
        "ShowDebris": false,
        "ShowFriends": true,
        "ShowHelicopters": true,
        "ShowMarkerNames": true,
        "ShowMonuments": true,
        "ShowPlanes": false,
        "ShowPlayer": true,
        "ShowSupplyDrops": false
      },

Code:
    {
      "data": {
        "test": {
          "name": "test",
          "x": 0.157061517,
          "z": 0.5454386,
          "r": 0.0,
          "icon": "special"
        }
      }
    }

18. Code:
    /marker add "test"
    might work.
    I haven't tried in a while though.

19. The command work but the icon is not displayed on the map

20. hey guys try mine setup of jsol, the config file, it works for me and i had no image found issue too. hopefully it works for you guys as well.

Attached Files: