LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,897 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. hello can players still use the regular map to draw on it?, do players still have to craft a map?, or have it in inventory, ?,if they can use it can this work with paper maps save plugin? thank you

2. Yeah if you want a version that actually works, just use v2.0.93, I myself dislike waiting for a broken plugin to be fixed when a previous version works just fine in the meantime.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497935775][/DOUBLEPOST]
    One has nothing to do with the other, it's press M for lustymap, press G for paper map.

3. so what? it also is based on your map being generated . and since people have put in requst for weeks and still puting it together and this plugin requires it..kinda pointless to keep or install a plugin that you actually need to wait on someone to add it just saying. 2 weeks in maps still waiting without the map this plugin has a memory leak that effects the client. so if you cant get it you're players will get their game crashing every 2-3 hours if they even open the big map.

its been reported multiple times.

4. The versions that work without ImageLibrary are far too demanding on the server, here, listen to the developer himself:

When someone asks a general question in a forum to a developer, if you cannot help initially, then I wouldn't be snide about it, just let the plugin dev answer. I've already commented on ImageLibrary, turns out it truly is the source of breaking a few of these plugins.

5. Oh my goodness, poor k1lly0u, I had no idea.

6. My map is not generating, it did so quickly 2 weeks ago when my server was brand new. I have read that without a proper server name and description your map will not be approved and therefore not generated. My hostname and description are both good. I have also added my server. Is anyone here with beancan.io and able to approve me? My playerbase is already complaining that the map is not working.

My server hostname "7/4|theTZ.org|RUSTY|3x|TP|Kits|InstaCraft|Home|Friends|Events"

7. Using a pre generated map seemed like the smart thing to do. sorry if that makes you angry.

If you ever need help and aren't sure how to ask here's a briefing on how that would work-
    http://oxidemod.org/threads/reporting-bugs-and-issues.20843/

Toxic af. devs don't make cash, beancan.io is only worth 1.2k us (estimated by potential add revenue) and people like myself that are solely trying to help are getting shit on. Running a server requires a little more work than clicking install.

None of your posts start with "@k1lly0u" Forums are meant for communities to help each other out.
    gl in the future :)

8. Can not generate map. It's been 1h that I launched on Beancam. Who needs it I contact. On the site can not do anything

9. What difference does that make, rat? And it's not "add" its "ad" for advertisement. How could you possibly know what the site's worth? Quit trying to be some kind of forum political junky here, like you see all, read all, know-it-all. Jesus Christ where's Wulf Spyder, Resistance, and K1llyou when you need them...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  10. My mini map showing "no Image found", but my big map (press m) is running normally. No special error on server side.
    Any ideas?

Attached Files:

11. have a big bug. Can you help me thanks

Attached Files:

12. LustyMap v2.1.1: Failed to load config file (is the config file corrupt?) (Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: T. Path 'MapOptions.MapImage.CustomMap_Use', line 26, position 23.)

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'LustyMap v2.1.1' (JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: T. Path 'MapOptions.MapImage.CustomMap_Use', line 26, position 24.)

at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsBoolean () [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter) [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject (System.Object newObject, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, System.String id) [0x00000] in :0

13. Can you remove the ImageLibrary plugin which is useless and return as before. That would be cool thank you. And besides, he has not a day.

14. I delete it and now i have msg "LustyMap plugin requires missing dependency: ImageLibrary"
    XD

Ok, i do some things. And now i have Big map, but i don't have MINI MAP.. "No image found"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  15. That's my problem. I get disconnected every time from the LustyMap plugin with the message "Discoonected: RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng". After removing and reloading I always have the same problem. When is the removal of the ImageLibrary plugin? . The video explains the problem better. I have resetmap and reload the plugin without success. A solution would be cool

16. help please,I downloaded the plugin in folder plugin and to date,he writes LustyMap plugin requires missing dependency: ImageLibrary how to fix it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498111304][/DOUBLEPOST]помогите пожалуйста,я скачал плагин в плагин папку и на сегодняшний день,он пишет плагин LustyMap требует отсутствующую зависимость: содержит как это исправить?

17. Been trying to tell everyone, it's ImageLibrary - the plugin needs to be fixed, LustyMap and a few others are dependent on it.

18. Can you say more and put a screenshot to see the problem thank you

19. The plugin has timed out trying to find the map image to split! Complex map has been disabled.

I have completely fresh installed plugin, worked before just not right now. It will show the minimap zoomed out only. Anyone know why?

20. hello @k1lly0u, I seem to have a glitch in lustymap when it comes to dangerous treasure plugin. the map keeps showing the icon even after the event has ended and the chest is gone (I have written a comment in the dangerous treasure support aswell because Im not really sure on which part that the problem is in