1. this ever going to get fixed

2. This is happening to everyone on my server right now. Not just one person, even myself. I reinstalled all the plugins, etc.... Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It isn't related to Oxide, it is EAC. You'll most likely just have to wait as mentioned in previous posts.

4. Perfect, Thank you!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496120728][/DOUBLEPOST]Just as a side note, I checked 5 other servers and every server booted me in under 30 sec for EAC Auth... This is definitely a Rust/Steam issue. As Wulf says we need to sit back and wait.... Thanks Wulf

5. Maybe because it isn't an OXIDE issue, yet it was posted on an Oxide forum? Therefore, because it's not Oxide, it's considered resolved?

6. This is Rust general discussion forum, where non-oxide goes too.Nice attempt at being a smartass, sit down now.

7. Solved means theres a solution
    In this particular instance the solution is waiting.
    Also please try and refrain from using such phrases as "sit down now". This forum isnt meant for that.

8. Can`t resist when I see something like that.After hundreds of unrelated threads to Oxide, he comes here to say it is solved because it is not an Oxide issue... lol

9. Wrong forums. You might want to visit EAC's support for EAC problems. There was a temp fix that servers used, but EAC fixed their problem around 6 hours after it started.

10. Ok, So people are aware, I was brought here, by a direct link, so wouldn't have seen 'hundreds of other thread not related to oxide'.I didn't realise we weren't talking specifically about Oxide. Just a mis-judgement on my part of which I whole-heartedly offer apologies. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, at all. I don't normally reply to these things, but given I was in the wrong, I wanted to make it known, that in this instance I had missed that it was actually not in an oxide area of the forums. So, it turns out I made a poor assumption. Guess you did, too. ;)

edited for spelling.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  11. Nope, no wrong assumptions on my end.