1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Have you tried disabling any security software?

2. yes already tried.. i'm getting mad :(

3. Try deleting the launcher from your rust folder and then verifying the integrity of Rust through steam. To do this, you would right click Rust in your steam library, click properties ad then click local files. Also try running the launcher as an administrator.

4. I fixed the problem, the NetGear Genie (fuck it) software was causing problem..

5. All my servers are getting mass [EAC] Kicking 76561198355546454 (Bad Authentication) errors

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like either the player is not running EAC else EAC is having issues.

7. I don't mean to slightly bump a thread from a month ago, but i am getting this error now. I am not sure if it's because i reticently made a plugin that contains "player.violationLevel=0;" I haven't seen it before could setting that cause this?

Edit: So i removed that and it's still happening any solutions?

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
  8. Steam is having issues...this has nothing to do with anything else lol.

9. Trying to get my server back up after configuring a few mods. It loaded with no errors but now I'm kicked for bad authentication every time i try to connect.

10. I am also getting kicked whenever I try to join back to my server, me and all of my players will receive EAC Bad Authentication error.

11. This is not an Oxide issue. Its a Steam/EAC issue. nothing you can do to fix it but wait it out.

12. Oh okay thanks for the info was a bit worried :p

13. Just got the same issue, How do i fix it? :(

14. getting same issue, really annoying while im calling in airdrops

15. Restart your server, it seems to fix it now.

16. Yea... I have 5 players on my server... including me, that can't join my Rust server.. keep getting the EAC Bad Auth. I've reinstalled EAC on my computer and all that... nothing helping. I just now shut down my server and validated the installation on the server side just in case. Still same problem.

17. Yep, I can confirm me and my playas have same issue over the last couple of minutes.

18. The kicker is I can join other Rust servers for some reason. UPDATE: nevermind.... all rust servers now

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017
  19. yea we have been having the same issue for about an hour

20. Why is it marked solved ? :p