Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,009 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. anything? its happened to me every time i test it

2. This plugin completely broke the inventory of the players to which they tried to access. they can not wear anything from armor! How can I fix this? very urgent!

3. Mughisi updated Inventory Viewer with a new update entry:

4. @Mughisi Glad to see you keeping this alive :)

5. Are you able to put items in or take out player inventories

6. Can't seem to give/take items from inventories.

7. Mughisi updated Inventory Viewer with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1515151931][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Implemented this again in 3.0.1

8. PogChamp

9. Small error when using /viewinv inside a zone with flag 'NoPlayerLoot'. I understand this isn't an issue which needs attention, just a heads up :)
    Calling hook CanLootPlayer resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: InventoryViewer - True (Boolean), ZoneManager (False (Boolean))

10. hi thx for your work !!! but the plugin dont work for me since the update i have this in logs :

15:34 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInvCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v3.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.FindPlayersByNameOrId (System.String nameOrId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventoryCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInvCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

can you help me to found a solution ? thx a lot

11. Interesting? Does this happen every time you run the command or only sometimes? Do you have any plugins that spawn in bots or alter the activePlayerList/sleepingPlayerList in any way?

12. thank you for your reply
    this happens all the time, and the inventory does not open.
    I uninstall bot spawn admin radar, player list, player blinder, but the result is always the same, I can provide you the list of plugins installed on my server if you wish.

13. I have the same issue. I am already set as the owner and have one other admin set as owner and still we don't have permission for this plugin. Also I didn't see any permissions to add other then auth level.

**FIX**
    I fixed it. There is a permission to use it that isn't in the first post that should be inventoryviewer.allowed is the permission name.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  14. Details, including the permission, are on the overview page of the plugin actually: Inventory Viewer

15. So it is. I must be blind cause when I first looked there was no text at all. Maybe a browser issue not loading properly. Anyway thanks for the plugin.

16. Can you check if it still happens with the attached file?

Attached Files:

17. thank you Mughisi it works to perfection !!!
    great job !!!

18. Mughisi updated Inventory Viewer with a new update entry:

19. When used within a zone with noplayerloot using Zone Manager it causes a tonne of spam in the in-game chat alongside not having the ability to take items off of players.

20. Zone manager would have to implement support actually.