Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,009 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. you mean grant user missy inventoryviewer.allowed

2. There is no real way to force the inventory to be opened reliably so it is sometimes possible that it takes a second for it to open or a few uses of the command. There is sadly not much I can do about that.

3. I believe in you and wait.

cheer up!

4. Okay is there a way to have it were someone can have permissions to view someone else's inventory but they can not take or move or add items!?!

5. @Mughisi any up about that thing?

6. Thinking for Moderators to use with out abusing the use of taking/add/moving items!

7. working yesterday but for some reason today i get error object reference not set to an instance of an object when i try to use the command

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full error please?

9. I get this when i use /viewinv [name]

Code:
    12:10 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    12:10 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.FindPlayersByNameOrId (System.String nameOrId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventoryCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

10. ok something seriously important and bad happend when used this plugin. I used /viewinv on a player and tried putting on metal chest plate and metal face mask, suddenly it shut down and told me in chat: stopping looting because lootable doesnt exist o_O, when I try do /viewinv again I get an fail on hook.
    Code:
    (22:12:28) | Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    the error in console is this:
    [07/04/2017 22:12:28] at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+Inspector.StopInspecting () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventoryCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    now some of my players cant equip any gear at all, even tried restarting the server but still doesnt allow them.. its only a few people not everyone

11. how do i give my self prem to use the command

12. Integrated Oxide permission system, the plugin now requires users to have the permission `inventoryviewer.allowed` to be able to use the `/viewinv <name>` command;

13. Code:
    22:18 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    22:18 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+Inspector.StopInspecting () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventory (.BasePlayer player, .BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. Code:
    [08/31/2017 22:11:55]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    getting this error after today's update

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Full error please (that's only the bottom half).

16. Code:
    [08/31/2017 22:11:54]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [08/31/2017 22:11:55]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    it just all looks the same to me, ive unloaded the plugin now cause it was spamming console with that message

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Test this version please:

18. will do now

seems to working now

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Inventory Viewer with a new update entry:

20. Code:
    [09/03/2017 14:08:16]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [09/03/2017 14:08:17]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [09/03/2017 14:08:18]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [09/03/2017 14:08:19]   at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    i know i said this wasnt spamming the console anymore with that newer version but it just started to again with this ^