Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,011 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. I am unable to reproduce this, does this happen all the time or only sometimes?

2. You mean with only a player or all player? i must say you i don't try that but yes all times with the 2 i tried :/ an admin and a player i need to correct the command i put above /viewinv blablaname

on linux

3. Hi
    Problem with [...[granted permission 'inventoryviewer.allowed'
    If i use /viewinv player its ok, but if I want to check equipment with the sleeping player - locked.
    xxx has loot protection enabled.
    Before last update everything was ok :(

4. As far as I know the game allows you to loot sleepers by default. Do you have any other plugins installed by any chance that would protect sleepers from being looted?

5. Yes. TruePVE, LootProtection. Previously everything worked. Perhaps the fault of that plugin.

Solved. I apologize for the problem.
    I typed the wrong permissions to another plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  6. I didnt even want this comment here in the first place but i guess the mods want it here so what i wanted was someone to create me a plugin just like this one except it is binded to a key and only works if u are standing in front of a person and it allows you to look in their inventory and take stuff.

example, a naked runs up behind a person and clicks (the binded key) and it opens the other persons inventory and allows the naked to steal stuff while the person is alive.

and i am willing to pay for this plugin to be created aslong as it is a reasonable price

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2016
  7. Can I ask why there is a config for this plugin generated? It is empty, seems needless

8. Upon viewing a player's inventory the player cannot put clothes on or drag items into their item bar.
    When they attempt to do so it puts the item in the top left of their inventory... Tried almost everything to try and resolve it but no success yet.

This error appeared in my console when the problem occured
    (13:09:33) | [Oxide] 11:09 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+Inspector.StopInspecting () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnPlayerLootEnd (.PlayerLoot looter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Edit: Fixed, player had to reinstall the game to resolve the issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2016
  9. It says the permission inventoryviewer.allowed doesn't exist
    It also says the /viewinv command is invalid??

10. Hello, I have problem :
    Code:
    (22:05:11) | [Oxide] 22:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerLootEnd' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:05:11) | [Oxide] 22:05 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer+Inspector.StopInspecting () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnPlayerLootEnd (.PlayerLoot looter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (22:05:48) | [Oxide] 22:05 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    When I do that on a player, his inventory was reseted...

11. Hi, i have a problem
    (16:10:43) | Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Please help
    Thanks

12. Hey Dev,

Just wanted to ask if you could add an API of some kind?
    I was thinking something along the lines of when an admin views another inventory, before you call to open the inventory you could add them to list.
    This means when say a mod that controls looting (eg PvX) could call a "CheckIfPlayerInList(ulong)" type function and if true my mod would allow it.

Please let me know if you would like to add this type of function.

Thanks

13. How do i change who can look into others invtoryes when theres no config

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Grant the permission as listed on the Overview.

15. Mughisi updated Inventory Viewer with a new update entry:

16. Is there a way to see the inventory from backpacks??? Pls help i need it.

17. As far as I know the backpack plugin supplies an admin command `/viewbackpack <steamid>` (requires backpacks.admin permission) to do this.

18. Hello

I tried to add the permission in console grant user missy permission inventoryviewer.allowed

but its not working. its not saying anything at all

19. Inventory will not open after update!