Inventory Viewer

Look into a player's inventory

Total Downloads: 10,009 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

4.93103/5, 29 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you show me the full error please? That's only the bottom part.

2. that was the start of the error coming up in console

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is more to it, check your oxide/logs and search for the plugin's name.

4. theres nothing in the whole folder about this plugin

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The top of the error would look like this:
    Code:
    22:18 [Error] Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    But the error may vary. What you're providing is only the stacktrace part of it.

6. i have the plugin unloaded now to stop the spamming of the error

7. I`m getting this error when i type chat command
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'ViewInventoryCommand' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.FindPlayersByNameOrId (System.String nameOrId) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.ViewInventoryCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    What should i do to solve this?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What was the full command you used?

9. I typed /viewinv “player’s partial name”
    And nothing happens in the game and the error shows up in console

10. Plugin doesn't seem to be working again

11. Code:
    (10:16:20) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (10:16:20) | at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Same, latest Oxide

13. Same prob too.

14. I'll try to look into it when I get home tonight.

15. Thanks :)

16. the plugin is working for me but its keep spamming this on console :
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.InventoryViewer.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. We need to wait Mughisi, be patient :)

18. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'InventoryViewer v2.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to a
    n instance of an object)

19. This plugin needs an update. Its handing out errors.......Wulf I have a question, if a plugin needs updating and or does not work anymore.....do you update it? or pull the plugin from oxide until it gets updated?....... To prevent server owners from spend hours trying to figure out what plugin is possibly causing issues, or how does this process work?