1. yes, everything is there, it's just not making the new folders
    could it be due to new alpha 14 ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432918229][/DOUBLEPOST]i dont use their ftp, i use FTP free V3 , it's google plug in that i have.

2. I know this is solved but the thread didnt help me, maybe I am making a general mistake. But I stopped my server, I put the folder inside the main folder, I started the server but it didnt generate the oxide folder in the saves folder, and I dont want to reinstall the server because I'll lose players. I checked the logs on the server files and I think it is fine because it says oxide is working on the server logs but I cant find the folder to put the mods.

Any help here?

3. Refresh the saves folder in ftp. Sometimes it doesnt show up right away.

4. I have opened and closed the ftp but still it is not there, I have no idea right now...

5. Explain further how you went about moving oxide into the game folder? You copied everything over within the Oxide-ReignOfKings folder, correct? This includes:
    Code:
    ROK_Data <- folder
    CSharpCompiler
    monosgen-2.0.dll
    msvcr120.dll
    oxide.root.json
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433023901][/DOUBLEPOST]You're better off putting in a ticket with gameservers. They will install it for you.

6. Yes, exactly that is what I did. Btw I listened to you and I sent a ticket to gameservers, I hope they solve this problem untill tomorrow because it's my day off and my players are waiting for cool mods on the server. Tomorrow is my only chance :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433025089][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh shit it is now working!!!! Finally I can see the oxide folder, I was going to sleep !! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  7. If you host with GAMESERVERS, You can put in a ticket and have them install it for you! If you have a dedicated server (or host your own) Please use this Form and it will show you how to download it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  8. I solved it, I actually I did everything right from the start but I think like Dustimittens told me the folder had a hard time to show up, and it lasted like 6 hours LOL

9. Support wise with Gameservers if I can't get oxide to work they usually do it for me within an hour of sending a ticket through. When Alpha 14 released I simply dropped the new oxide version into the directory via ftp and boom it worked first time. But when repeating the same steps for hotfixes that followed I faced issues of it not working. Steps themselves are very simple to follow but somehow I do something wrong or there is something gameservers are not telling me about. Even though I asked them repeatedly to just tell me the steps they do so I don't have to wait for them if something goes wrong. Plugins I never have an issue with. Hopefully i'll figure it out but maybe it's something really silly i'm forgetting.

10. In less you have a dedicated server with them, They do not give you full access to the servers. They only give you FTP access (Where you add mods) So you have to put in a ticket or Go on to your GameServers Member Area and then click "Update Server" then it should update it. But, I dont have a Reign Of Kings Server. So i don't know how they have set it up.

11. They have a mod installer section but at the moment it only currently supports reinstalling the user.cfg which can help if you have players with the black screen bug or their characters deleting. They also have the server updater which is basically the steamupdater I believe. Only issue I have is installing oxide via the ftp like I do everything correctly which is stop the server open ftp and place oxide in the directory of ROK it asks me do i wish to overwrite the already existing oxide files from the previous version i say yes and then run the server.

But for some reason it works sometimes it don't and thats when I need to ask gameservers to look into it.

12. well, If it's not in the updater section. Then I would just ask them to install it.

13. How funny is that they just added oxide installer on there mods section.

14. Good! Lol, but when installing. Compare the version on this site and their version because sometimes they are a bit behind. But I never have problems with there hosting. Good luck.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Most hosts pull directly from our GitHub snapshots, so they should always be using the latest, working or not.

16. Ok, Just a thought because I though they manually updated. But that's cool!

17. Just tried it out and when i check version it currently says 2.0.1025

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Lol, Geuss what's always good?

To have a WULF around! ;)