1. Well, Put in a ticket.

2. well i am not kind of stupid but i tried it now severel times.
    Installed Server few times completly new and it just dont work.
    I installed all files correctly. No Error Message of files did not get uploadet via FTP.
    I even get banned from server for dll mismatch so i have to disable auto banning. But no /oxide/logs folder gets created.
    Do i need to wait for the folder getting created?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you follow these steps? http://oxidemod.org/threads/installing-on-gamerserver.8344/#post-87431

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. http://txs.io/zT2b

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
  6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure you didn't run any update after installing Oxide?

7. I tried to install it again but now i get on nearly all files 'Permission Denied''.
    So i guess its still a host problem. It's wired. First i was able to install all files without any error but it still did not work and now i cant install any file . I try to ask my host support tomorrow.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure your server is stopped fully before doing any installs/upgrades. You may need to contact your host though.

9. Okay, last try for the night^^
    I uninstalled the server and installed it again.
    Server stopped.
    Adding all Files into the Server.
    It says now 49 files transfered successfully and zero errors.
    Now i start the server.

10. Hey guys, I just downloaded Oxide, but that's about all I knew how to do, Can anyone help me step by step to how install it on my server. I have a dedicated server with Gameservers.com .
    Thank you !

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. LOL, thanks a lot for fast reply, you are the best
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432875061][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey wulf i hope you are still online, so did everything as it was listed, I also added the plugins to plugin folder , however nothing happened, none of them works. the server works and it didnt crash or anything but non of the plugins works

13. Hey folks!

I love the Oxide plugin, and am trying to get it to work with my Reign of Kings server. I am hosting it from gameservers. It use to create a sub-folder in the "Saves" folder called "Oxide", and in there you would have a place for plugins, configs, etc. That is no longer the case with Oxide 2. I have no idea how to install these plugins now. Any help please?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins are installed by putting them under saves/oxide/plugins, that's it. If the server doesn't load them, it's likely you do not have Oxide 2 installed.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432878702][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Check your logs for errors. You can find the logs under /logs and /saves/oxide/logs.

15. I have the exact problem, i did everything as it was said, but there is no oxide folder under saves
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432917209][/DOUBLEPOST]
    there is a plugins folder under rok_data and i put them there but nothing happened

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the folders aren't being created, Oxide isn't installed.

17. is there any additional step to it? I stopped the server, and copied all the files to root directory where rok.exe was . these are files i uploaded
    Rok_Data folder , CSharpCompiler, monosgen-2.0.dll, msvcr120.dll, oxide.root.json

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Everything in the zip gets uploaded and overwritten as-is. http://oxidemod.org/threads/installing-on-gameservers-com.8344/#post-87431

19. Gameservers does not give you guys full ftp privs, so trying to move all the files over is not going to work.

Trust me, I used to have my server on gameservers. I had quite the lengthy pm with them on ftp and they said they would not allow full ftp privs.

You can rent a vps for the same amount of money and get full access to your server. Remote desktop, ftp, everything...