1. i did exactly that - removed the managed folder - updated the server then copied oxide over.

I also noticed that Oxide.Game.Rust.dll is not in the folder so i didnt need to delete it

2. sorry for asking the same question many times.
    after this...?
    Code:
    // Reference: Newtonsoft.Json
    Deleted.

Code:
    ..\RustDedicated_Data
    Delete and reinstall complete

3. If you have removed Oxide.Game.Rust.dll then go to your plugins folder and go through your plugins one by one and remove
    Code:
    //Reference:
    from all of them EXCEPT for MySQL and SQLite, it should be at the very top and you should be good.

4. Doesn't fix all the json related issues, only some of them.

5. new update and plugins arn't getting loaded.

6. The issue is being caused by Oxide.References.dll. Rust also has a dependency on Newtonsoft.Json, so the two are conflicting. There is nothing server hosts can do about this. Oxide will need to make a fix.

See Slut's post below for a workaround.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  7. I just manually reloaded each plugin individually.. Most seem to be working.. Whats the command to reload ALL plugins? I did oxide.reloadcore but it did nothing

8. It does for me, I had one plugin using
    Code:
    // Reference: Rust.Workshop
    which loaded Newtonsoft.Json (the wrong one) and caused every plugin using Newtonsoft.Json to fail to load, Once I removed it the plugins loaded correctly.

9. im put the plugin and the error apers Screenshot

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"oxide.reloadcore" was a command from Oxide 1 when Oxide was a plugin for itself. :p

oxide.reload * would be what you want.

11. why no one didn't noticed that several dll extension's are permanently deleting in server's launch from managed folder,for example extension for my online shop for server

12. im put the plugin and the error apers Screenshot

13. Any word on an official fix?

*NOT the deleting dll one either...

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That is a bug that is now fixed in the upcoming build.

15. I love you Wulf!

Take your time, we all can be patient, this isn't easy :)

Just glad I was able to get my servers up again from almost a year ago. Modding and coding is fun!

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

My blood pressure doesn't agree with that sometimes. :p

17. after rust update today got this error when loading plugin
    Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(219,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times

18. This is why I continue to contribute $'s each month. Small amount for what we get, but if everyone contributed a $mall amount it would be nice for the work he does.

19. GameServers support deleted the dll for me, restarted server and it works fine now.