1. About 10 plugins are giving me these errors...still waiting for a real fix. Thanks!

2. Did you try what i posted? We never had that issue.

3. Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(219,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times

4. correct it does stop a lot of errors in the console (i see only Json errors now) - BUT - Nothing works
    My server is vanilla now.

5. Hmm thats strange, all i did was what i posted and extracted oxide.
    Started both servers and all plugins loaded and all work.

6. That solution is not working for me either :p For example, AutoDoors loads and says its working, but it doesn't do anything

7. Read what Wulf said on the earlier pages

8. Wulf is working on a fix all we can do is sit and wait, so let the guy work...

9. Hey guys, anyone having this error:

"Error while compiling: InstantCraft.cs(219,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times"

~FoX~

10. You didn't read the whole thread...many plugins wont load right now. You're not alone.

11. i did exactly what u did.Cmd window is not full of errors - only json and a few minor others appearing now.
    it says the mods have loaded but first thing i did was /callheli - unknown command
    so i opened my doors - they dont autoclose - so another plugin not working

even my furnaces wont work because Stacker is not working

12. Now I begin to wonder how many guys first read when they post

13. Just gonna turn mine off for now until shit is fixed. It seems like a messy situation right now.

14. Sorry for my language but my server is fcked now......
    The configs are gone...............

Anyone know a fix ?

15. Yeah, keeping your server off might be a good idea. I'm getting so much spam in chat about it lol.

16. Did you try deleting the Managed folder completely, Update Rust Server again to recreate those files. Extract oxide and replace then try starting the server? We're using 33 plugins and quite a few being posted on this post. We're not getting any errors.

17. depending on what you've done, FULL wipe to try and fix whatever is going on, i have a backup folder (gameservers) that i can pull files from

18. I tried buy my host is not allowing me to delete them. So I have to wait it out until a fix is done.

19. Unfortunately, this does not work for everyone.

20. Yeah this is a constant problem I have with my provider as well. No way to edit anything in that folder. :(