1. None of my plugins will load, and the only error I am getting is ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module can not be loaded

I'm not sure if this is related to the new Oxide build, or if I simply made a mistake while updating

2. What Togo said..

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error isn't related to this thread and shouldn't cause any issues.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508455662,1508455626][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Check to see if those plugins are using // Reference: Newtonsoft.Json at the top.

4. We all should Donate to wulf for helping us on this!!

5. AntiOfflineRaid.cs

// Reference: Newtonsoft.Json
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Globalization;
    using Oxide.Core;
    using UnityEngine;
    using System.Reflection;
    using Oxide.Core.Plugins;
    using Oxide.Core.Libraries;
    using Rust;
    using Facepunch;
    using System.Linq;
    using Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence;
    using Newtonsoft.Json;
    using Newtonsoft.Json.Linq;

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Remove the reference at the top.

7. Host is refusing to delete that for me or give me permission lol. Thank you Wulf for being ontop of the ball! Eagerly awaiting a fix. :)

8. so do we need to remove

using Newtonsoft.Json;

out of all plugins ?

9. Rust update, plugin get a errror...
    help.

Code:
    Error while compiling: VisualCupboard.cs(10,29): error CS0433: The imported type `Oxide.Plugins.RustPlugin' is defined multiple times

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, just try the reference at the top.

11. That worked!

12. Strange situation but i have forced o.reload *
    and all plugins loaded well. lol

13. Or am I just dumb? I do what I normally do in terms of updating and none of the plugins are working. Am I just having some brain fart here or is there actually something wrong?

14. Dear Wulf, when will the fix be released? Approximately? The manual method is not suitable for many hosted servers.

15. Thanks!

16. My host is too stingy to let me remove files myself..

17. as mentioned, game server does not allow us to delete the file, so we just wait?
    Command: DELE Oxide.Game.Rust.dll
    Response: 550 Not enough privileges.

18. They just don't want people messing around with server files too much, since it becomes too easy to break something, and people will then complain to the host

19. That's why I switched to Host Havoc from Clan Forge instead of gameservers.com - they take too long to implement these fixes, and when they do, it's not always 100% correct. Third-person troubleshooting for a service you're paying for is super frustrating...