1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Replace:
    // Reference: Oxide.Core.MySql

With:
    // Reference: Oxide.MySql

Can't reference a DLL that is no longer there by that name.

2. I dont see that file. I do see Oxide.Rust.Dll but no Oxide.Game.Rust.dll

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide to the latest build.

4. does anyone know a fix?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide to the latest build.

6. Reloaded the Rust update, Oxide and Rust IO but got these on server restart.
    Code:
    Error while compiling: AutoPurge.cs(213,4): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: DeathNotes.cs(469,62): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.Formatting' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: FancyDrop.cs(2286,151): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: HeliControl.cs(1604,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonIgnoreAttribute' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: InfoPanel.cs(1939,48): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.DefaultValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: ItemSkinRandomizer.cs(75,30): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: Kits.cs(610,51): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.NullValueHandling' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: MagicLoot.cs(85,29): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: NTeleportation.cs(2811,45): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: RemoveAAA.cs(440,20): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert' is defined multiple times
    Error while compiling: Vanish.cs(38,14): error CS0433: The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonPropertyAttribute' is defined multiple times

7. lol same error. and i already updated oxide.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

A find/replace of "using Newtonsoft.Json" with "using Oxide::Newtonsoft.Json" should fix it for now, hoping to have a proper fix for that though.

9. @Wulf everything fully works for me thanks only prob i have is rustyadmin it dosent show any players in it or anything but i am connected and cnsole is spamming me with this

Code:
    (01:59:01) | at System.TimeZoneInfo.get_Local () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.DateTimeUtils.GetUtcOffset (DateTime d) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.DateTimeUtils.WriteDateTimeString (System.Char[] chars, Int32 start, DateTime value, Nullable`1 offset, DateTimeKind kind, DateFormatHandling format) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter.WriteValueToBuffer (DateTime value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextWriter.WriteValue (DateTime value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter.WriteValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, PrimitiveTypeCode typeCode, System.Object value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializePrimitive (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonPrimitiveContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeValue (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract valueContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalWriter.SerializeObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonWriter writer, System.Object value, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonObjectContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract collectionContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Time zone's not being set is a machine issue.

11. im on the latest version of Oxide and a lot of plugins dont work.
    They load (some give a few errors)
    For example i have the heli plugin so doing the command /callheli no longer works even though the plugin loaded fine and throws up no errors
    also autodoor changer - that works fine now - so some are working and some are not.

12. so thats the servers companys end ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Logs please.

14. Deleting the file helped but several plugins are still complaining about "The imported type `Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader' is defined multiple times"

15. Plugins not working either after the fix......

16. Hey Wulf, I can confirm that Infopanel is not working. It has to do with the Newtonsoft.Json

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

18. Tried the find/replace fix and this happens:
    Error while compiling: Kits.cs(6,7): error CS0432: Alias `Oxide' not found

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Mmm, right. Also add this at the very top of the plugin:

extern alias Oxide;