ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,289 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Same here:

Image loading fail! Error: malformed
    Image loading fail! Error: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net:443

Image loading fail! Error: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net:443

Image loading fail! Error: Failed to connect to steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net port 443: Timed out

Image loading fail! Error: Failed to connect to steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net port 443: Timed out

Saved 13,559 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.00), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.06).

Saving complete

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  2. Hi i seem to be getting : you must wait until image library has finished processing its images </colour></colour
    when i type /s for server rewards this has been going on for hours any ideas??

3. Help pls,

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /c:\games\108_61_97_55_28076\1344868\ruste\server\1344868\oxide\data\unitycore\Images\lmg.m249.png

4. waiting for image library to finish image processing - 45 minutes now - this normal?

5. getting this when I load image library too Current ID: 22903 - New Comm: 20986

6. Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file XXXXX

None of the images works, this is on a freshly installed server :( Have to rollback to older version.

7. It seems Facepunch changed how images are polled. Give it time, I am sure the dev is looking into this already on top of all his other plugins he maintains.

8. My Imagelibrary works fine without any proplems.some times customsets freeze my game (not server) when its try to get images imagelibrary.

9. Everything seems to work fine, however my console is given this error message in red when first loading the server. I'm the kind of person that likes a nice, clean-looking console when first running the server. Any idea why this is happening, and how I can prevent it?

I'm thinking it might have someone to do with GUISkipNight?
    Perhaps not?
    I don't know.

Code:
    03:44 [Error] Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.8.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    03:44 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetImage (System.String shortname, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    03:44 [Error] Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.8.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    03:44 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.GetImage (System.String shortname, UInt64 skin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ImageLibrary.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Anyone else having issues getting bearkin rugs & hide boots & hide vest & salvaged sword images to load into shop gui...everything else loads images fine..i have downloaded all images using 'WorkshopImages' command 3 times at 15 mins at a time now but still not picking up on these 4 items images only.. ? any idea how to fix this?

11. I have the same problem, did you fix it?

12. For the time-being, I've simply hidden the error from appearing in the console. It will still show in the logs however, if I ever need to look back at them. I've used the plugin FilterExt to accomplish this. It's not recommended to hide errors, but I took it upon myself to figure that for this particular one, that'd be just fine. For my server, at least until there is a fix or resolution.

13. I did a 100% fresh install of rust, added image library, then added server rewards, and it still sits there and spams that it's waiting on image library to process images.

14. [​IMG]

I have commented many times, hoping that someone can help me with this error, and I have almost 2 weeks without solution

Does anyone help me or not?

15. 1. What version of Oxide are u running : oxide.version
    2. Do a quick test, remove all plugins and leave just ImageLibrary. if there are no errors, install other plugins one by one to see if any interfere with this plugin.

Thats all i can think of right now, plugin developer need to help u if this doesnt do the trick.

Edit: just tested plugin, it is working fine, something is wrong with your server.
    ImageLibrary.jpg

16. Latest version. That's what I did. Only had image library and server rewards.

17. I found the problem, it was the GuiSkipNight plugin
    Fixed, removed the server plugin

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2017
  18. Image loading fail! Error: <url> malformed ..........

19. Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /c:\games\64_237_51_243_28016\1345624\ruste\server\1345624\oxide\data\Kits\Images\kitwipe.png

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /c:\games\64_237_51_243_28016\1345624\ruste\server\1345624\oxide\data\Kits\Images\hunter.png

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /c:\games\64_237_51_243_28016\1345624\ruste\server\1345624\oxide\data\Kits\Images\components.png

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /c:\games\64_237_51_243_28016\1345624\ruste\server\1345624\oxide\data\Kits\Images\presents.png

:O :O