ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,288 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

2. Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /home/rust/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/data/GUISkipNight/Images/timericon.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /home/rust/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/data/GUISkipNight/Images/progressbargreen.png

3. Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /home/rust/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/data/GUISkipNight/Images/timericon.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file /home/rust/serverfiles/server/rust-server/oxide/data/GUISkipNight/Images/progressbargreen.png

4. Reload your GUISkipNight plugin so it can register its images. ImageLibrary doesnt natively have the images for all plugins :p

5. I still get this. Any idea?

(08:30:17) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file c:\games\216_155_140_108_28016\885125\ruste\server\885125\oxide\data\unitycore\Images\spinner.wheel.png

(08:30:19) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file c:\games\216_155_140_108_28016\885125\ruste\server\885125\oxide\data\unitycore\Images\wall.frame.netting.png

6. Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.7.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Question is "UseWorkshopImages": true mean the plugins who need the skins items go into the storage server file to take them? or must we "UseWorkshopImages": false for do that? finally what do the "UseWorkshopImages": option please?

7. Probably need to update images? It is no longer refreshing images on every load to speed up performance. Refresh all images to make sure you have them all.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491240716][/DOUBLEPOST]

UseWorkshopImages means do you want to download Workshop images or not. True, it downloads all Workshop images; false it does not.

If you dont have workshop images and a plugin needs them then you will not have the image.

8. Ok. Thanks. I set WorkshopImages to true. Reloaded ImageLibrary and AbsolutGifts. When I look in menu for /gifts I still see no image found. I'll give it some time and then try it again to see if it takes time to download.

9. Trying to use with AbsolutMarket. Have get market images set to true and i've reloaded both plugins.
    Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.7.0' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

and for a lot of ammo types:

Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't open file E:\UserFiles\NickH3\5562\server\fragnet\oxide\data\unitycore\Images\ammo.rocket.hv.png

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  10. I checked today and I still see no image found. Any ideas?

11. Thank you for clean explain, and it's weird cause as default value is set to false right? and it downloads anyway !! I was see that cause I backup my data server before and after a change also I set it to true (thinking other plugin allow to use them) after that for see if ItemSkinrandom would like to use them but Wulf ask me it do not do it I say you that cause anyway it seem to be false it download anyway sorry my bad english :).
    BR

12. Hello,

using the command in console WorkshopImages after some time i getting this error:

(21:14:10) | [ImageLibrary] Loading Workshop Images

(21:14:10) | [ImageLibrary] Loading Workshop Images

(21:25:40) | Image loading fail! Error: <url> malformed

13. Nothing to worry about on the error, with 55000 images a few are bound to fail. I see this at least once every time I load images

14. aahh yeah, i saw a message in console about 25min after that says Workshop skins loaded, or something like that.Cool and useful plugin, thanks.
    One question, i guess its true, u need to load images every update or if you want every day , so it will load all the workshop content, right?
    Now one silly question, can u add something like a trigger to the plugin and config, so we can choose a time after what plugin will start auto loading images so we dont need to do it manually?
    Would be good if you can set up a time when there are no players online, maybe mornings, and than plugin can do a magaic :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2017
  15. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

16. I am sry, can u explain whats the thing with map?
    and whats this: The map can be found by "worldmap" ID 0.

17. All images in this plugin are called via a hook which checks for item name and id. I am adding the map to the data and saving it as "worldmap" ID: 0.

So if you hook tried to call GetImage("worldmap", 0); it would find and present the map as an image.

18. (04:50:12) | [AbsolutGifts] ImageLibrary is still loading, trying to load images again in 10 seconds

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
  19. Yes, Absolutgifts will keep trying to load until ImageLibrary is "ready".

20. hi i have your pluggin installed and was using it before the update i cant get it to display anything when i type /gift is this because image libary is broken