ImageLibrary

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,288 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 11, 2018

5/5, 36 likes
  1. How would I add an image if it's stored locally?

2. ive just got this error:
    ImageLibrary] An error occured while trying to add an image. Check the Image Data File for corruption

anyone know what this is or how to fix?

3. Just did a fresh install on a server i manage and i get this error message when loading image library.

(04:29:25) | [ImageLibrary] An error occured while trying to add an image. Check the Image Data File for corruption

(04:29:25) | [ImageLibrary] An error occured while trying to add an image. Check the Image Data File for corruption

(04:29:25) | Failed to call hook 'HasImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.0'

4. i did a complete reinstall of a server and only put in the imagelibrary.cs and the server really struggles and maxes out power and ram before or shortly after server completion. with and without workshop images enabled.
    with all plugins in without imagelibrary steady 1gb ram
    with only the image library runs at 6 to 8gb. is this normal
    many thanks

5. are you running this on a rented server or another pc in your house? I loaded image library yesterday after a fresh instal and it worked fine till i got the error, i then enabled workshop content and now no more errors.

6. this is rented server i put in a support ticket as the service they offer does not seem to be coping with custom server demands.
    fresh install of rust stable 1gb ram
    add oxide with zero plugins
    4gb ram and the power is maxed at 100%
    so im suggesting to them they re look at there service

7. i get a
    Code:
    (13:53:10) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't resolve host 'images.akamai.steamusercontent.com'
    (13:53:12) | Image loading fail! Error: Couldn't resolve host 'images.akamai.steamusercontent.com'
    lot of this

8. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

9. > oxide.reload ImageLibrary
    Error while compiling ImageLibrary.cs(409,22): error CS0200: Property or indexer `ItemDefinition.skins2' cannot be assigned to (it is read-only)

10. Error on serverstart: "Failed to call hook 'HasImage' [...] on ImageLibrary 1.6.1" <= Can I solve this somehow?

11. On Serverstart my Server tells me "Failed to call hook 'HasImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.1' (NullReferenceException: Object ref not set to an instance of an object)". Is that wanted? :D

AbsolutMarket (same version) gives me the same error apart from failing to call hook "ONServerInitialized".

12. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

13. hey i can get into my server just fine, but one of my friends can also get in just fine, until he logs out and when he does he can connect back in until the part where he is sleeping the minute he wakes up he gets this error and i also see it in rcon >>>>>> RPC Error in CL_ReceiveFilePng

14. I have no Idea what a do wrong :(
    Tryed to unlead imageLibrary -> Delete File in Data Folder -> Load ImageLibrary...

Code:
    Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v1.6.2 by Absolut
    [ImageLibrary] Attempting to re-locate images, please wait!
    [ImageLibrary] All images successfully re-located!
    [ImageLibrary] Loading Basic Images
    Image loading fail! Error: connect() timed out!

15. (10:10:21) | Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    how to fix

16. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

17. Rust update, bug report.
    Code:
    [02/24/2017 05:58:32] Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [02/24/2017 05:58:32] Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

18. [02/23/2017 16:32:51] Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

19. Absolut updated ImageLibrary with a new update entry:

20. Failed to call hook 'GetImage' on plugin 'ImageLibrary v1.6.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)